Food Stamps at Fast Food Restaurants?

What I've found odd about SNAP benefits is they can be used to buy sodas and cookies, but not vitamins.
My friend is 83 years old and skin and bone. She has worked hard all her life ..... Originally Posted by mikkifine
Is she receiving social security and medicare?
Perhaps nobody: "John Marshall has made his decision; now let him enforce it!" - President Andrew Jackson Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So long as you stipulate that you are against enforcing the guarantees of the Bill of Rights, at least your honest. A fool, but honest.
So long as you stipulate that you are against enforcing the guarantees of the Bill of Rights, at least your honest. A fool, but honest. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Wasn't Ol' Andy the original Dimocrap?
There is nothing in the Constitution giving the SCOTUS the authority to declare acts of congress unconstitutional. They gave that power to themselves in a dubious decision. If we have three co-equal branches of government, the Congress should be able to declare acts of the Court unconstitutional, as well as the Executive branch. The Executive should also have the same power. Now, I'm opposed to giving Congress any more power, but the Constitution is the Constitution. If we want the Court to have this power, we should amend the Constitution to so state. Also, since Congress swears an oath to uphold the Constitution, if they enact a law SCOTUS declares unconstitutional, they should be impeached for violating their oath.