How much will y'all pay me to leave?

So YssuP you are a PussY? I knew it all along...fucked pussy

Possible Answer:
'Yssup' is derived from spelling 'Pussy' backwards. It is the best way to get away with saying it in front of people who hate the P word.

http://www.askives.com/what-is-yssup.html Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1

I would pay for that dip shit to leave or I wish he would
I suppose you would fall into that category, butt lover!
Nah. Why would anyone want Assup to leave? He has a rare form of stupidity that is hard to find. And besides, he is our . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!
The Golem Fuck

So says the most reviled, least credible poster on the board.
Then you're saying I'm wrong for not wanting you to leave, Assup? You may have a point there, after all!

How much will y'all pay me to leave? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I am not sure how much I would pay Hanoi James ATF "Sweet Ass," IIFFY to leave but I would pay for Hanoi James one way ticket to Beautiful Downtown Damascus!
It was cheaper to let St. C fuck my sugar baby and create a political forum to put you in.
We'll see how much time staff is willing to spend migrating all of these posts...
It was cheaper to let St. C fuck my sugar baby and create a political forum to put you in. Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire

That was mighty nice of ya. I am sure St C appreciated it!
How long before the Political Forum is segregated into a new one?
We'll see how much time staff is willing to spend migrating all of these posts... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not much. I have moved the current active ones. I'll be moving a few others along the way. If they used to be here and you can't find them now....they are over there.

How long before the Political Forum is segregated into a new one? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Earlier today, done deal now. The Political Forum.

There is another forum titled "A Political Forum" currently showing..... its going away soon, so ignore it please.
Who's in your avatar CC? She's some kinda hot!