Best Upstate NY showcases?

• Tiger
  • 02-08-2014, 05:55 PM
SexySamanthaROC also has used some nice pictures and changes them from time to time.
good finds tiger. liz has great showcase. maria is a beautiful young lady. still my top would be frankie fine showcase. I do like VL showcase and laurenluvv show cases to.
Great pics and showcases Tiger! You are awesome for getting ladies pictures out there!! A promotion hero xoxo

Thank you very much tsmtogo it is great you are posting more often again xo
i have been some what around. just been reading more than posting. i always like your posts to be honest. plus this is twice today i get a chances to slide in under you with out you knowing . mmm i can not resist that . have a great day princess.
  • Tiger
  • 02-09-2014, 11:29 AM
Ok Tsmtogo...

LaurenLuvva

lol thanks tiger. those are pretty hot. i will have to catch up with you again and buy you a beer for all your work. it has been too long.
I we are including showcases of former providers in this thread, then my favorite was Sexy Angel Baby. She had so many great photos and absolutely mastered the " art of flirting " with the men on this site.
  • Tiger
  • 02-09-2014, 12:37 PM
I we are including showcases of former providers in this thread, then my favorite was Sexy Angel Baby. She had so many great photos and absolutely mastered the " art of flirting " with the men on this site. Originally Posted by RODOSH
That is true. SAB had many nice pictures in a couple threads and even added a few guys requested. Unfortunately, I can't find any here. I only use pics I can find here or on a lady's website.

Other former providers with noteworthy showcases NaughtyNikki, SexyGabrielle, & LynnT. I'm sure others can add to the list.