Random Thoughts

Microwave instructions:

Microwave on High for 6 minutes, then stir thoroughly and microwave on high for an additional two minutes.

Me: Nuking on high for 8 minutes it is. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
You're one of those people...

Bake at 350° for an hour. Or 700° for 30 minutes?
You're one of those people...

Bake at 350° for an hour. Or 700° for 30 minutes? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol! Yes, it's a character flaw.
Remember, remember, the Fifth of November...

When all the wannabe anarchists and revolutionaries post edgy memes about celebrating a terrorist who wanted to install a tyrant.
I miss seeing Vannah around here.
Hobbyists. Hobbyists. Hobbyists. This will be on the test.
Banana Nut Crunch is easily one of the top 5 best cereals ever made.
I miss seeing Vannah around here. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Me, too! I miss having someone to share cat pictures with!
One of the best parts of fall and winter is hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps.
One of the best parts of fall and winter is hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps. Originally Posted by JdeHog
That sounds fantastic! I'm getting an outdoor fireplace to add to my deck remodel… we'll have to share one out there by the fire when it's finished!
One of the best times of any season is a great bourbon over rocks and a long, slow time to sip it. Even better when there is a fine lady to share it with. Kinda like heaven, or so I hear.
That sounds fantastic! I'm getting an outdoor fireplace to add to my deck remodel… we'll have to share one out there by the fire when it's finished! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Sounds like a date, Miss Ginger!
One of the best times of any season is a great bourbon over rocks and a long, slow time to sip it. Even better when there is a fine lady to share it with. Kinda like heaven, or so I hear. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged

Nova taking notes;(bourbon on the rock)huh
Im ready when you are papi
LOL, I am always ready but all too often I just can't make the trip.
One of the best times of any season is a great bourbon over rocks and a long, slow time to sip it. Even better when there is a fine lady to share it with. Kinda like heaven, or so I hear. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
I'd love to have you over to my place someday, but I know you can't travel... I guess we'll have to settle for our timing working out in Little Rock and bourbon in a hotel room.
"I guess we'll have to settle for our timing working out in Little Rock and bourbon in a hotel room."

Won't be the first time, LOL.