Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Someone say Lion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIKPrwErF1I

I guess some could criticize the lion for walking into the path of an arrow.

Some lions are idiots...

Some idiots are lions.

Hyenas eat too.

Just sayin'
Unfortunately, idiots are not isolated to the animal kingdom.
  • WTF
  • 09-16-2015, 03:35 PM
Unfortunately, idiots are not isolated to the animal kingdom. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
And we are all idiots from time to time...
yeah, I've got that T-shirt

Thankyou Spice for your offer, and dh for your .... illumination.
Kind of like variable question tests from back in high school.... except I don't know what all the answers and variables are....

I guess it is what it is.
I'm done.... for now.

Another peek into the clubhouse? Again, thanks Spice. It's comforting to get some answers with all the guessing and speculations. Fancy is well known, well loved and respected by most here. Seeing her BANNED was a shock to a lot of us. And now this, you can imagine our curiosity and concern. But I've exchanged emails with her and I'm sure she wouldn't want anyone risking their reputation, membership or anything like that in this case. Public outcry had brought this case in the forefront, and we have to trust our staff to handle this in a fair and just manner. These guys volunteer to help run the site smoothly, they are NOT the police, but sometimes have to act as such. They are given the facts, we are not. Let them do what they do and wait to see what happens. Maybe someone will come back to tell their side of the story, until then... keep guessing.

I'm still tweaking out the color matrix to match the background, be patient. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
And why should the eccie staff be fair and just? Eccie isn't a democracy. It's a website to make money for the owners.

Now I'm not saying the modtards/admintards weren't just in this instance.
This is all boring stuff.

Maybe Natalia will start a new threAD about how she can't be friends with turtles that can't stick their heads out past their neck.

Wait ..... she already did that.
And why should the eccie staff be fair and just?. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
That is how they get free pussy.......duh
Now I have seen staff get first taste when the flavor of the month shows up. I wouldn't call that unfair, more like executive privileges. Like I said earlier, a lot of my speculations are based on past behavior and in the past they have been fair. Just is subjective so I won't go there. I'm not saying that they have to be fair either, I just think it would be out of character for them. I've PMed with all but one staff, gotten warned, pointed and BANNED from most of them too. And I still think they hand down punishment fairly, considered the thankless task they've taken on.
I don't think they will handle this situation any differently.
IMO
Now I have seen staff get first taste when the flavor of the month shows up. I wouldn't call that unfair, more like executive privileges.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
More like "First Mover Advantage". We do have the benefit of email notifications anytime someone makes a new thread in the Welcome Forum. So by the time most people notice the post we've already had plenty of opportunity to book!
More like "First Mover Advantage". We do have the benefit of email notifications anytime someone makes a new thread in the Welcome Forum. So by the time most people notice the post we've already had plenty of opportunity to boinck! Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
FIFY.
That is how they get free pussy.......duh Originally Posted by dearhunter
So what you are saying is they/you fuck the whales too?
  • WTF
  • 09-17-2015, 10:04 AM
This is all boring stuff.

Maybe Natalia will start a new threAD about how she can't be friends with turtles that can't stick their heads out past their neck.

Wait ..... she already did that. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I think I had the fastest ban and reinstatement than a lot of the banned folks here. It was like in a matter of hours.
I think I had the fastest ban and reinstatement than a lot of the banned folks here. It was like in a matter of hours. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Hours?
Not even close...