• Trey
  • 12-28-2010, 10:58 PM
Mine was color purple
Dad, I think he's gonna pork her Originally Posted by geniusman
National Lampoons European Vacation

"It's like a Norman Rockwell painting.
What, my penis?
No. No, the sugar.
Neighbors borrowing sugar from one another.
It's very um... Andy Griffith.
The penis is not very Mayberry."
"from now on I rag nobody."
"from now on I rag nobody." Originally Posted by catnipdipper
- Bang the drum slowly.
On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil!
On a mountain of skulls, in the castle of pain, I sat on a throne of blood! What was will be! What is will be no more! Now is the season of evil! Originally Posted by geniusman
GHOSTBUS6ERS II Alvin, you're a moron! Your stupidity is making the hairs on the back of my thigh stand up like a Russian ballerina!
bumping this because it was a fun game and we seem to have a new set of characters on board. It is a pretty fun game with very easy rules.

1) Put your answer (movie title) in CAPs
2) Put your next quote in bold
3) If someone does not guess your quote within a few hours, come back and add a character, cast, or plot hint.
4) If someone makes a mistake and guesses your quote incorrectly, try to be gracious and feel free to point out the mistake, but keep in mind the thread may have moved on and you will need to guess the current pending quote before taking another turn.
5) Using the QUOTE BOX is helpful if the thread becomes tangled with discussions or multiple pending quotes. You can also use the EDIT function if you catch a redundant answer. Given how awesomely fast this board is, you may need to fix your response. It is is considered rude to jump a quote with one of your own--GET ONE TO GIVE ONE.

"But, hasn't evolution always been unfair? It's always been survival of the fittest. This is merely Darwinian capitalism. Natural selection."
hint:

Justin Timberlake always wears a watch.