Interesting or Funny Show Cases

That looks like a blow up doll with the painted on eye brows. Does she squeak when you move her about on the bed?
That looks like a blow up doll with the painted on eye brows. Does she squeak when you move her about on the bed? Originally Posted by tucson
I'd be afraid I'd break her!?
Ok, is it just me or does this one look like a mannequin?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=592819 Originally Posted by Still Looking
That looks like a blow up doll with the painted on eye brows. Does she squeak when you move her about on the bed? Originally Posted by tucson
I'd be afraid I'd break her!? Originally Posted by Still Looking
actually, no to both view points. she looks like an anime character. if you don't know what anime is, its short for japanese animation.

there is a small group of girls who are into painting thier faces using make up to look like their favorite anime characters. its a weird fad fannish cosplay thing going on.

I've seen how they look and its totally freaky on how close they look to their characters they represent.
OK some body draw me a pussy and I will be happy.
here is a real life girl with anime ...no photoshop...shes real life
here is a real life girl with anime ...no photoshop...shes real life Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
good example!!!!!
Looks like the dot on her fore head is running and she is to young. How ever she is a red head. Did I mention I like red heads?
it would be creepy to do her... but hot as hell kinky too!!
here is a real life girl with anime ...no photoshop...shes real life Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
The one from Russia that looks like a Barbi doll is real freaky, and kinda hot.
Here she is...
SL- i apologize for going off subject in your thread babe
DAMN... looks like a lot of make up on aSpinnerAlleyRay?
DAMN... looks like a lot of make up on aSpinnerAlleyRay? Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL- i apologize for going off subject in your thread babe Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
No such thing in an SL threAD. I've always believed that a thread goes where a thread goes. With certain exceptions like those that are just haters! We all know who they are!
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Your starting to scare me Dilbert! LOL