the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

• DSK
  • 12-08-2016, 06:01 PM
I agree with you. Tara is funny and entertaining. And Dallas is boring as shit so she would definitely boost traffic...if I see another stupid ass threAD started by that FemiLove whore, I may kill myself. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I'm going to encourage FemiLove to post again, often, in that case!!

However, I do agree with you that Tara's existence, while incomprehensible to some, probably improves lives.
Yall all Rock thank you
And don't worry Randall you didn't hijack anything baby doll
  • broes
  • 12-08-2016, 11:22 PM
You know, I thought broes said some shit to me first, but uhhh, upon further review, I guess not.

I fucked this thread up. Damn!!

My bad, Tara.

I know. I suck.

I owe you.

Fuck, man. I still blame broes...for being...his broes, self. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
I accept your apology, Randy. It's nice to see when someone is big enough to admit when they are wrong. Clearly your grandmother raised you well.

Congrats, Tara. I am not positive so we might need confirmation but I think you made the over. Keep up the good work and let me bump this shit to the top for you. You deserve it. I hope 2017 is a ban free year for you.
We still have 365 days coming up in 2017 will just see
...if I see another stupid ass threAD started by that FemiLove whore, I may kill myself. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Femilove...the ball's in your court, babe. You can become a great American hero today.

LM, if you should make good on this vow, do let us know; place & time, k? We can sell tickets to an event of such magnitude....really pack the house, ya know....give you the chance to go out in that blaze of glory you so richly deserve.
I'm going to encourage FemiLove to post again, often, in that case!! Originally Posted by DSK
Femilove...the ball's in your court, babe. You can become a great American hero today.

LM, if you should make good on this vow, do let us know; place & time, k? We can sell tickets to an event of such magnitude....really pack the house, ya know....give you the chance to go out in that blaze of glory you so richly deserve. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I see you guys aren't fans of mine. Get in line.

Now let's get back to Tara. This is her thread.
I see you guys aren't fans of mine. Get in line.

Now let's get back to Tara. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Hey, nothing personal, LM....I'm simply an entrepeneur and loyal patriot. Like President-Elect Trump, I'm just looking for opportunities to serve my country while furthering the cause of small busine$$.

And you're right...this is about the return of the sexy Tara. Welcum back, Tara....."Ban-Free in '17" sounds like a wonderful motto.
Bump, to note that Tara has been back for more than a month now without getting banned. I predict she'll make it into 2017.
Bump, to note that Tara has been back for more than a month now without getting banned. I predict she'll make it into 2017. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
My prediction was correct. Congratulations, Tara!
  • BLM69
  • 01-04-2017, 09:52 PM
My prediction was correct. Congratulations, Tara! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
You bumping your own post responding to yourself? Get some help buddy, live a little outside of eccie land

Tara doesn't give a crap about you or any other trick in here, think about that for a bit before continuing to be her cheerleader
You bumping your own post responding to yourself? Get some help buddy, live a little outside of eccie land

Tara doesn't give a crap about you or any other trick in here, think about that for a bit before continuing to be her cheerleader Originally Posted by BLM69
Raw Raw Raw
1 2 3 4 we love Eccie to the core. Sorry couldn't help myself. Use to be a cheerleader.
  • DSK
  • 01-10-2017, 10:19 PM

Tara doesn't give a crap about you or any other trick in here, think about that for a bit before continuing to be her cheerleader Originally Posted by BLM69
No, you are wrong. Tara loves me..just ask her.
Raw Raw Raw
1 2 3 4 we love Eccie to the core. Sorry couldn't help myself. Use to be a cheerleader. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Isn't it... rah? Or with you, maybe not. /shrug
No, you are wrong. Tara loves me..just ask her. Originally Posted by DSK
Not just love doll mad love; )
  • DSK
  • 01-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Not just love doll mad love; ) Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Thank you sweetie!!

Tara is the best, which nobody can deny!!!

Think what a sad world we would live in without her!!