Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Cuban Tuesday

Jewish Wednesday
Is this trainfuck of a thread still going on? Way to go armature.
Is this trainfuck of a thread still going on? Way to go armature. Originally Posted by corona
[Takes a bow as she smiles, gives a little laugh and says] I do what I can.
Oh, get over it. It's the same as saying someone's crazy. People say it all the time on here.

Oh sure there is. Bobby's made the scene - again.

And, is that what you really think is going on/is the purpose?

So, you think DM not being around is a safe time to say things like this? No, it just makes you look like a little man. It makes you look like the kind of dude that fuck another guy in the ass and not even have the common courtesy to give him a reach around. Then, after that bit of business you go kick a dog. Right before you bring your shit covered dick back to the wifey. Dude, at least tell her you're on the down low. SMDH at dudes like you. How rude. Like for real. No woman wants shit-tipped dick in their bed. Originally Posted by armature
Are you Dorfy? Then you're speaking out of line. Maybe since the ban her business has suffered and she's trying to drum up interest since YM's thread has failed to get her reinstated. Maybe Dorfy is offering BBFS to anyone that's got a few dollars. Maybe she has no other marketable skills and in a desperate attempt to pay the bills after running her mouth to no end she's now doing bareback anal to a homeless man for $20.

You're attempting to kill her mojo by interfering with speaking to which you do not know is hurting her and she can't even afford half of a Cuban sandwich so desperate times call for pulling a dirty rabbit out of her hat.
Assumptions assumptions...keep speculating on that which you know nothing about...you might get it right eventually.
LOL, guy on toilet in hoodie, seems I struck a cord up in the office. I like it. It makes me super happy.

Are you Dorfy? Then you're speaking out of line. Maybe since the ban her business has suffered and she's trying to drum up interest since YM's thread has failed to get her reinstated. Maybe Dorfy is offering BBFS to anyone that's got a few dollars. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Oh, so now it's maybe. Kk. I gets it.

Maybe she has no other marketable skills and in a desperate attempt to pay the bills after running her mouth to no end she's now doing bareback anal to a homeless man for $20. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
She has a skilled trade. Thought you should know.

You're attempting to kill her mojo by interfering with speaking to which you do not know is hurting her and she can't even afford half of a Cuban sandwich so desperate times call for pulling a dirty rabbit out of her hat. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I'll bet DM likes Cuban sammies. She seems like that kinda gal.

Oh, and you don't know squat about anything that's going on. I, on the other hand, do.

You down low dudes crack my ass up.
Assumptions assumptions...keep speculating on that which you know nothing about...you might get it right eventually. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I did say she's a whore that can't shut her mouth and it's affecting her business, got that part right.
#REKT
I did say she's a whore that can't shut her mouth and it's affecting her business, got that part right. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
It sucks to be out of the loop, doesn't it? I promise, it gets easier with more lube. Mind over matter...you can do it
No I did not get pointed. No I will not be banned. Yes I still think you are bat shit crazy I just thought mental psychosis sounded more professional... after all, I try to have a little class. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I don't give a rat's ass about your point status, just want to see if you still had any tiny thread of human decency left in you to own it up. Needless to say, you are utterly deprived. What a pity!
How about yourself? Did you get pointed for your little Kristallnacht post? II'm still wondering what did you mean by the comment.. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
You just proved you are still making shit up, if you know what I mean.
The only thing that could mean sure does sound evil and sinister... who was the Fraulein you were speaking to? Originally Posted by KittyLamour
If you sincerely mean what you were asking here, then you are too dumb to "interpret" my posts.
I get it, you are just real casual with Nazism. You think it happened a long time ago, no one cares? You can joke about it now? Originally Posted by KittyLamour
"Real casual...?" "Joke about it...?" Chapter and verse, please. Sorry I have to ask for proofs since you have demonstrated you are such a pathological liar.
I've never felt as sick and as dismayed as I felt when it happened to me. It was neo-Nazis. Skinheads whatever... I don't want to talk about it. So... feeling as strongly as I do.... Originally Posted by KittyLamour

Sorry for your unpleasant past. Please show me your spine by demanding the D.C. politicians to stop propping up this rogue regime.
I think you owe the community an apology for that post. I'm not going to leave you alone until you do. Originally Posted by KittyLamour

I'll think about it after the Jewish lobbyists apologize for their hypocrisy.