Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was a CLASSIC!!!

Encounter: Plastic Mom -- my 100th eccie review

Plastic Man!!!We need you!!!

Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
you trusted a OCD idea ????

OSD
Encounter: Hot Dom session with Scarlett

Officially clesed because of "maturity"....

Savvy readers will understand that we have another Mandle on the loose...
Sad
Encounter: Kween13rea

New information notwithstanding....
Maggie Is Officially Back Folks!!! Line On Up!!!

its hard to believe we got some Maggie threAD still not lock

slackers errr WTF
mmmmmm not counting Maggie B reports/review
New to the site, any recomendations?
locked no who or why Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No I dont know who. But I do realize that this website is not very friendly to any newcomers. How was I supposed to know the special lingo you all use?

Even the rules (which lets be honest NO ONE ever reads) are posted in this lingo code, so anyone new will never know what it means.

Plus I realize that I was mistaken about this website. I THOUGHT it was a site all about sharing info, reports, and finding hookers. But apparently a website all about hookers, your not allowed to talk about hookers.

I was excited to become a member too. I was looking forward to learning, and sharing the info that I have learned. I could share a lot about the ton of AMPs (Asian Massage Parlor) that Ive been to. But now Im just depressed.
No I dont know who. But I do realize that this website is not very friendly to any newcomers. How was I supposed to know the special lingo you all use?

Even the rules (which lets be honest NO ONE ever reads) are posted in this lingo code, so anyone new will never know what it means.

Plus I realize that I was mistaken about this website. I THOUGHT it was a site all about sharing info, reports, and finding hookers. But apparently a website all about hookers, your not allowed to talk about hookers.

I was excited to become a member too. I was looking forward to learning, and sharing the info that I have learned. I could share a lot about the ton of AMPs (Asian Massage Parlor) that Ive been to. But now Im just depressed. Originally Posted by Blue67
Oh believe me you will know the rules. lol
They POINT them out to you as you go : )
There is good info here
Just ignore the chatter
That one was closed because the first post was a ISO which is not allowed. Another mod removed that post instead of simply closing the thread. That made OSD the OP with no reference to what the original OP post was about for sure.
That one was closed because the first post was a ISO which is not allowed. Another mod removed that post instead of simply closing the thread. That made OSD the OP with no reference to what the original OP post was about for sure. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
He never has a reference to what is going on....
That one was closed because the first post was a ISO which is not allowed. Another mod removed that post instead of simply closing the thread. That made OSD the OP with no reference to what the original OP post was about for sure. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
thank you Sir

He never has a reference to what is going on.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
shhhh will ya