• 10-12-2024, 01:04 AM
Thank you Reese.
We're on a Horror Movie binge.
One a day.
  • R.M.
  • 10-12-2024, 05:51 AM
Yawn. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That’s a response? Mr Starbucks?
Mr Coffee drinker!!!! Get yourself a triple Mochachino Carpi!!!!!!

BAHAHAHA
i got a hypothetical query for UC ..

i've always wondered about this ..

we all know posters have a 60 minute window to edit or delete their post.

so what happens if a poster makes a post that has some clear violation of the guideline.

then another poster rtm's it to the staff.

and within the hour allowed to edit a post the OP edited the post or deletes it altogether, after it's been rtm'd?

when the staff see it in their queue .. do they simply take the image of the post before it's edited or do they verify the post before issuing a "friendly missive" to the OP?

i would think they check the current post and if the offensive items are removed .. they don't issue an infraction.

inquiring posters want to know!!

bahahahaa
i got a hypothetical query for UC ..

i've always wondered about this ..

we all know posters have a 60 minute window to edit or delete their post.

so what happens if a poster makes a post that has some clear violation of the guideline.

then another poster rtm's it to the staff.

and within the hour allowed to edit a post the OP edited the post or deletes it altogether, after it's been rtm'd?

when the staff see it in their queue .. do they simply take the image of the post before it's edited or do they verify the post before issuing a "friendly missive" to the OP?

i would think they check the current post and if the offensive items are removed .. they don't issue an infraction.

inquiring posters want to know!!

bahahahaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Nah, I asked about that situation. If someone RTM s the original post, it’s a violation even tho the poster edits the post after the RTM.
  • R.M.
  • 10-12-2024, 08:29 PM
Nah, I asked about that situation. If someone RTM s the original post, it’s a violation even tho the poster edits the post after the RTM. Originally Posted by bambino

shocking. simply shocking. no wonder the staff doesn't get laid .. er .. paid !!

bahahahahaha
  • R.M.
  • Yesterday, 03:26 AM
  • R.M.
  • Today, 06:11 AM