the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

Isn't it... rah? Or with you, maybe not. /shrug Originally Posted by FunInDFW
From what I saw raw is appropriate
Your the best DSK
  • DSK
  • 01-13-2017, 04:03 PM
Your the best DSK Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I humbly accept your gracious praise.

Thank you kind lady.
Welcome back, Tara. We wouldn't want you to get banned again, so please try not to post anything too cunty. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
What he said. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
What they said.

I’ll take the ‘Over’, again. It paid off so well the last time, I feel like I’m playing with house money.
The Man is always trying to keep Tara down.
  • motor
  • 11-08-2017, 03:47 PM
The Man is always trying to keep Tara down. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
she does it to herself
  • grean
  • 11-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Is she back?
  • motor
  • 11-08-2017, 04:28 PM
not sure and don't care but chicagoboy seemed it pertinent to bump a thread 11 months old
Live a little. This threAD is legendary. It gets bumped every time she comes back from a ban.
Dam yall are the best
Hell everytime yall bump this thread I love yall. Hell talk about me feeling legendary shit i didnt even know I was unbanned yet lol. 6 months gone and back on top again. Yall sure do know how to make a girl smile.
Ps love you to Motor boater
she does it to herself Originally Posted by motor
Me down lol. Go pay for pussy oldie we know you cant get in the real world. Get off my ass already
Me down lol. Go pay for pussy oldie we know you cant get in the real world. Get off my ass already Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Some things never change; I’ll take the under.

And sure you didn’t realize you were unbanned - that’s why you’re right back on.
Some things never change; I’ll take the under.

And sure you didn’t realize you were unbanned - that’s why you’re right back on. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Yup just thing you. Just like you follow me around crazy as ever. You must have been counting down the days huh to get on here and post your shit. 3 words Get A Life
Dam yall are the best
Hell everytime yall bump this thread I love yall. Hell talk about me feeling legendary shit i didnt even know I was unbanned yet lol. 6 months gone and back on top again. Yall sure do know how to make a girl smile.
Ps love you to Motor boater Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Actually by your post history it was only 3 months. Proof that Admin Anal is real.

Welcome back Tara, I mean they sincerely. Offering the bareback for $150 on backpage must cramp your standard of living. I also enjoy your pictures, not as much as I did over 5 years ago when most of them were first posted.
Actually by your post history it was only 3 months. Proof that Admin Anal is real.

Welcome back Tara, I mean they sincerely. Offering the bareback for $150 on backpage must cramp your standard of living. I also enjoy your pictures, not as much as I did over 5 years ago when most of them were first posted. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
No retard it was 6 months. Have you gone to your docter yet for your small penis promblem i mean really? Need someone to fix that face of yours too. Dam Manslut still isnt back poor guy