Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Other page for me. Be back in a bit.
beat me to it.

Alright, let me find my balls, for God's sakes! 1, 2, and 3, okay. I'm okay.
I so thought I could merge realities and make my two hours this morning the winner. Stayed up all night too monitoring. Heading to work.

Keep the game alive until midnight.
i got you Buddy
i will still be here posting for the team
Did I win
Max - Knowing this crowd - it will have to come down to less than 5 mins for some one to win this. ok so here is the chart withe new rules.

oct 26 10 PM - 1.5 hrs
oct 27 10 AM - 45 mins
oct 27 10 PM - 22 min
oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

My guess is that the winner will be decide oct 28th night or 29th morning. Any taker on over or under on this.

This will become like the last few mins of ebay bidding but with no ending time.
Did I win Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Yes, now no one else post.

Go team!
nope
Max - Knowing this crowd - it will have to come down to less than 5 mins for some one to win this. ok so here is the chart withe new rules.

oct 26 10 PM - 1.5 hrs
oct 27 10 AM - 45 mins
oct 27 10 PM - 22 min
oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

My guess is that the winner will be decide oct 28th night or 29th morning. Any taker on over or under on this.

This will become like the last few mins of ebay bidding but with no ending time. Originally Posted by proper
Cliff notes! YES!
Active contestants - good luck you will need at the end. with the new rule teams with numbers definitely have an advantage. yngtxn it may be a good idea to get some more people on your team if you want to win.

Fellow board members get ready for mad posting frenzy at the end.
October 29th will be fun!

oct 26 10 PM - 1.5 hrs
oct 27 10 AM - 45 mins
oct 27 10 PM - 22 min
oct 28 10 AM - 11 mins
oct 28 10 PM - 6 mins
oct 29 10 AM - 3 mins

This will become like the last few mins of ebay bidding but with no ending time. Originally Posted by proper
I love this I'm going to try and keep it on every or every other page thanks
Active contestants - good luck you will need at the end. with the new rule teams with numbers definitely have an advantage. yngtxn it may be a good idea to get some more people on your team if you want to win.

Fellow board members get ready for mad posting frenzy at the end. Originally Posted by proper
Naw it's pretty simple the winner is the last to post. sorry no teams i don't think i could handle that, although i will make the exception if a girl wins she can bring who ever she wants
Posting for

Me

Baby doll snow

Black buddy 05

Katherine
Brooke

Killersalt...though I got a feeling he may shift us....ahehehe

Anita
Hmmmm
Can a girl bring another girl?