NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

I know Randi got y'all dicks hard but I'm looking at the sista on the right!
Great post as always One Eye!!! Are you really John McClain, aka The General? You are the man!!

I agree with all the top 10 reasons. I do think that the Ravens have the coaching advantage. I like Kubes, the players seem to love Kubes but he is very predeictable. He shocked me last week when he let TJ sling it to Andre for the TD to ice the game. That will be the key this week too, to avoid his very predictable tendancies and throw on 1st down to mix it up.

Flaco actually played pretty well the last time we played them, we would almost get to him then he would do some squirly shuttle pass to a check down guy and they would get 15 to 20 yards when we should have and almost had the sack. We must get to him this week. Pound Flaco but don't knock him out of the game, as I am scared to death of the Vick clone, Tyrod Taylor on the bench. That dude would outrun our fearsome foursome.

The Poontang got me going!! Great post buddy. TJ, JJ, Andre!!! I'm Ready!!! Still percolating on my prediction. More poontang and I will summon my alter ego of Jimmy the Greek and provide the prediction. Man I am ready, Woooo!!!

Kerwil, they have a couple of fine ass black cheerleaders, My bincoculars get a workout when they come to my end of the stadium!! A couple of hot ass latinas too, twins I believe. Remember that old Coors Light commercial "and Twiiinz" Never done a Twiiinz session before anybody know of any?
Like these...?

Nicole is a 2nd Degree blackbelt... Could only imagine positions possible here... mmmm

No more Latina twins but we got these hot chocolates... I like my hot chocolate w/ whipped cream... mmmm

Daddio.. I believe your referring to Larisa and Marisa.. Not on the squad this year but truely missed...

Congrats though.. they made the SI swimsuit edition... Come back to the squad ladies...
Great post as always One Eye!!!
Kerwil, they have a couple of fine ass black cheerleaders, My bincoculars get a workout when they come to my end of the stadium!! Originally Posted by Daddio
I'm sure they do Daddio, I'm sure they do!
  • Satin
  • 01-12-2012, 09:20 PM
Bum's son just cancelled his interview tomorrow. That was the right thing to do. I'm not sure why he was trying to interview while the playoffs are still going on. He should only be thinking about the Ravens, not Tampa Bay...

Cat-Man, now I'm starting to get hyped....
Reading between the lines it appears McNair may have offered up some $$$$ to Wade. As we all know $$$$ goes a long way in this town full of Snatch!!!
It seems wrong for teams to start looking for talent when the season is still going on. Not like are about to start coaching tomorrow. Season is over. There is more than enough time for them to get the new coach in the system.

Even the Clouds are getting in on the action...
Great one One Eye. I went to my asian hair cut lady and she trimmed my pubes into a Texans logo before she tugged the Bull. I need to have my favorite latina trimm her bush into the logo for me!! Or I guess it would be grow her bush into the logo as she is clean shaven.

What do you think of JJ Watts nickname, "the Milkman", I think the nickname of "Killa Watt" is better. I am not a jersey wearing kinda guy, but I am considering a JJ Watt jersey.
  • Satin
  • 01-13-2012, 09:14 AM
Nice pics Cat-Man, I like 'em.....

Your boy Foster has an app now ..."Foster's Fitness".....very good app....check it out.

Looks like everyone is healthy.....2 days and counting.....
Ok.....I've refrained from posting because I don't want to be too "up" but I have to admit that I'm getting pretty jacked up for this weekend. I can hardly wait for TJ and the boys to teach Ray Ray and Mr. Ed a thing or 2 about underestimating an opponent. I'm betting every single dog this weekend and am jacked about it! I love where the lines are. GO TEXANS, TEBOWS, GIANTS AND SAINTS!
Love the pics as well. Also love the name "The Milkman" because he loves milk and is white.

As much as I love Dre and Watt, this game will be pending on the running game, so it's on Foster and that O-line to take the knees out from under that front seven of Baltimore, gotta work them over real good for 3+ quarters, and then go for it in the fourth. a road team at some point is going to have to win a game in the playoffs, I think next to the Saints, Texans have got the best shot.

I want to do some bad things to Ray Rice, does that make me a bad person? o.O
I believe the cards are stacked against us in this game. In order for us to win, our D has to deliver another stellar performance like they had against Cincy. I believe it is too much to ask for our D to put points on the board for a 2nd straight week. The Texans will cover the 7 1/2 point spread but not enough to pull out a victory.

Ravens 24
Texans 20
You know. I say we are evenly matched and it really can go either way. They've lost some major stinkers just like we did. We both have a strong run game, and great defense. I think are defense may have melded more since we last played and might give us an edge. I think I heard it brought up that was the game after we lost Mario. Apparently Schaub has been prepping the rook for what he last game.

I'd be a little surprised if either team breaks 20 points. Hoping Kubiak gets a little unpredictable and puts more numbers on the board. It's do or die time. Only the Texans can bat the Texans. Shoot your way to the next round or shoot your way out. Have to attempt a few more 40 yard passes, then take that risk.
[quote=Blackbuddy05;2040377] Only the Texans can bat the Texans. /quote]

+100