Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

No one in Houston cares that you just revealed that you have haters in Dallas too........we do note that your potty mouth has given up your facebook account to someone........probably a pissed off pimp or whore.

I am busy basking in the hilarity that Dear John is finally embracing what he/she is.
JC Natalia - is requesting to slowly drizzle chocolate on your ass considered fetish play?? Originally Posted by cr76
+1

Gorgeous avatar!!! Dat azz...

cr76...it's only a fetish if you don't lick it off. If you don't, I will.
  • cr76
  • 12-13-2015, 08:03 PM
+1

Gorgeous avatar!!! Dat azz...

cr76...it's only a fetish if you don't lick it off. If you don't, I will. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Looks like we will have to take turns - I'll bring the fondue set.
ofs had asked for a screenshot of the forum you moderate. Since I already know what forum that is, I don't require proof. Others are not as gullible as I am and need to see for themselves.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
I provide the proof you request...and now it's not enough...
That was not what he was requesting... and no it's not enough.
The guy you quoted has said that he knows I'm a moderator...and now it's not enough...
What else would you like to see? As I said, others are not as gullible as I am. ofs being one of them.
Originally Posted by Wakeup
I believe he would like to see... The Forum... which you moderate... I don't need to see it to know it's there, evidently, he does.

But let's not forget, it's a private forum that you reside over. Not a Eccie forum. There's a big difference there now isn't there?
Doesn't have the treehouse, and I doubt they gave you the secret password or taught you the secret handshake
No one in Houston cares that you just revealed that you have haters in Dallas too........we do note that your potty mouth has given up your facebook account to someone........probably a pissed off pimp or whore.

I am busy basking in the hilarity that Dear John is finally embracing what he/she is. Originally Posted by dearhunter
She begs to be noticed, then when we "notice" her, she bitches and complains... whores..

On the other hand though... yeah Grumps was trolling like a motherfucker before he left; I almost thought that he was going to join the Darkside. Drats!

But let's not forget, it's a private forum that you reside over. Not a Eccie forum. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Wait...what?

BTW...I did exactly what he asked...

Or you can post up a screen shot of the forum you're moderating you know where it says moderated by...... Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
She begs to be noticed, then when we "notice" her, she bitches and complains... whores..

+10000

On the other hand though... yeah Grumps was trolling like a motherfucker before he left; I almost thought that he was going to join the Darkside. Drats!

Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus

• cr76
  • 12-13-2015, 09:09 PM
Dorfy has some pretty eyes and a smile to compliment them.
This the pic you were trying to linck, HV?

He does look suitably grumpy.
BTW...I did exactly what he asked... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Double checked ofs request,
Exactly to the letter.
I stand corrected

You just have to ask the correct question next time...
do you know what time it is?
She begs

Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
You thinck Dear John didn't switch sides?

heh
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorfy has some pretty eyes and a smile to compliment them. Originally Posted by cr76

Agreed cr...I just noticed the new avatar pic...very nice ma.

Dorfy has some pretty eyes and a smile to compliment them. Originally Posted by cr76
Better to hypnotize and then throat punch you with lol
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Love your avatar! You look beautiful!
Love your avatar! Originally Posted by K. Nicole
Thanks Beautiful