Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

Day dreaming occurs after I make there dreams come true.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Some of the sentences uttered in these threads.
Titty shots Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Buttery Nipples?
Tastier than a Buttery Jack.
  • cr76
  • 11-25-2015, 07:15 PM

Some of the sentences uttered in these threads. Originally Posted by Stromprophet
I can come up with a few fantasies involving the girls in these threads.
No ass-kissing involved; I reckon that "wink" means that she agrees with what I said. Originally Posted by 2intexas
Sorry not my point 2iT.
My point was not what you were doing but rather how she will interrupt it.
In her world all things revolve around DM.
Sorry not my point 2iT.
My point was not what you were doing but rather how she will interrupt it.
In her world all things revolve around DM. Originally Posted by rduke4923
some of us really like Dorthy!, shes outspoken and funny, and she owns most of her stalkers ass'es.....someday when you grow a set.....you might appreciate her, or not because your crippling butt hurt is a major focus in your day to day....tragic, couldn't imagine living and being so dangerously obsessed with someone......good luck with your psychosis.........
some of us really like Dorthy!, shes outspoken and funny, and she owns most of her stalkers ass'es.....someday when you grow a set.....you might appreciate her, or not because your crippling butt hurt is a major focus in your day to day....tragic, couldn't imagine living and being so dangerously obsessed with someone......good luck with your psychosis......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Geez are you drunk on Dorfy's twat juice? You're the only fuck who grovels and will eat Dorfy's shit if you were given the opportunity. Alas, she probably doesn't think you're even worthy for that.

Really dude? what is your deal with going WK and beyond? You say you never met the whore... this sounds like stalker shit. IF I were Dorfy I'd be very very careful of her "fans."

Am I the only one who thinks something is fucked up with this dude? Of course, this could be Dorfy's manhandle and that would make a tidy explanation for this fuck.
Geez are you drunk on Dorfy's twat juice? You're the only fuck who grovels and will eat Dorfy's shit if you were given the opportunity. Alas, she probably doesn't think you're even worthy for that.

Really dude? what is your deal with going WK and beyond? You say you never met the whore... this sounds like stalker shit. IF I were Dorfy I'd be very very careful of her "fans."

Am I the only one who thinks something is fucked up with this dude? Of course, this could be Dorfy's manhandle and that would make a tidy explanation for this fuck. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
Face Palm

Go back to Kansas

What is your deal now that you like to comment on every thread I have ... Some you need a updated book of definitions 2016 edition... He isn't my stalker but you on the other hand keep on I'm watching you while being very careful

Are you trying to say something by saying be very careful with her fans?

Don't start something you can't finish because I will win so try me...
Don't start something you can't finish because I will win so try me... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Oh, please! Get over yourself.
  • cr76
  • 11-26-2015, 03:28 PM
I think this thread has potential to reach 75 pages.
Well, it already capped 30K+ views, 900+ posts.... I'm waiting on that 1K posts.
When it does I will post some titties or something lol

You know.... Celebrating.

#DMSW
  • cr76
  • 11-26-2015, 05:44 PM
Well, it already capped 30K+ views, 900+ posts.... I'm waiting on that 1K posts.
When it does I will post some titties or something lol

You know.... Celebrating.

#DMSW Originally Posted by FoxyNC
you can post pre- celebratory titties. :-)
she owns most of her stalkers ass'es...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Ha!
Shared mandle quote of the year!
As your Querida Dorthy would say,
Where is the link huh, show me the link.
Ha!
Shared mandle quote of the year!
As your Querida Dorthy would say,
Where is the link huh, show me the link. Originally Posted by SweetDulce
ask wolfwhistle, French toast, and how many others.......you might want to look at my join date .......being fat is one thing, being dimwitted on top of that is not very attractive...
She admitted chunky was ok.... But not stupid... Heh!