Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

but what were you BANNED for?
but what were you BANNED for? Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
For being me of course.
Hours?
Not even close... Originally Posted by boardman
Some folks work in dog years...... So a month may have been minutes.....

📷
For being me of course. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
a man with an agenda...?

I don't remember seeing that in the guidelines...
soundskind acreepy
a man with an agenda...?

I don't remember seeing that in the guidelines...
soundskind acreepy Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
We all have a bit of creep in us all.
Roger that

Speaking of creepy........I haven't seen WW in Chat lately........ijs
There once was a fucktard from Houston who joined a discussion in KC. The KC modtard was a fucking idiot and took exception to Houston fucktards joining the discussion.

This particular fucktard knows the rules and how to use them way better than the modtard.
Said fucktard made several posts at, for the sake of brevity, 10am. Said Modtard logged in at, let's say, noon. He read the posts and pointed the fucktard consecutively until he reached his point limit and was banned on points. Of course, it was reversed.
The process of reading the posts and pointing the fucktard into a ban lasted longer than the ban itself if I remember correctly.

The modtard subsequently melted down. It may have been the shortest modtard tenure prior to Bonn11's timely demise.
Don't know who that guy was, but I'm sure he's still laughing about it...
If you want to play in the drama threADs, you have to be able to take what comes your way. A ban is not the end of the world. If a modtard gives you points and/or bans you, there is a rabbit hole you can dive into that can be all kinds of fun. It can be a dangerous rabbit hole. But, that is half the fun. boardman's reference is a prime example of the fucktard walking the modtard right over the cliff.
There once was a fucktard from Houston who joined a discussion in KC. The KC modtard was a fucking idiot and took exception to Houston fucktards joining the discussion.
The modtard subsequently melted down. It may have been the shortest modtard tenure prior to Bonn11's timely demise. Originally Posted by boardman
Sounds as if you know this story...
a little too well.
  • Seedy
  • 09-18-2015, 11:39 AM
Don't know who that guy was, but I'm sure he's still laughing about it... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Yea, but I bet the modtard is still bitching about it. Lol
Yea, but I bet the ex modtard is still bitching about it. Lol Originally Posted by Seedy
FTFY
Don't know who that guy was, but I'm sure he's still laughing about it... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Ya think so?
Please correct me if I'm wrong, there's so much board history I'm catching up on. But from the looks of things, the fucktard who posted in KC is still an active member, perhaps even posting in this thread...