Random Thoughts

I completely forgot about this site...
8:45amknock at my door...the time you know you have tipped your room service girls really well
I am a firm believer in taking care of all the details!!!
Love for all
Mmm, homemade fried rice.
Bryan Cranston sharing thoughts about what's going on in Hollywood:

https://youtu.be/rBOX_0tPNjo"> https://youtu.be/rBOX_0tPNjo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">
Up at 5am, can't sleep. Ugh
Do you ever get the feeling the hobby gods are against you or is it just me?
Do you ever get the feeling the hobby gods are against you or is it just me? Originally Posted by arealone
Could just mean you're looking in the wrong places...or you pissed off someone you shouldn't have
Do you ever get the feeling the hobby gods are against you or is it just me? Originally Posted by arealone
The offerings may be insufficient to appease them...

jk man!

Anyway, my luck was bad last time I tried and the offering was more than sufficient,I thought, and it still didn't work out. Of course we can't possibly know the minds of the gods.
The offerings may be insufficient to appease them...

jk man! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
LMAO

I had some guy saying "I'll show up and if I like what I see I'll pay for an hour if I don't I'll leave. Deal?"

My god, how could I pass on a deal like that!
Annoying pop-up for Flirt.com

Are you available in Saint Louis?

No (true)

Are you at least 24 years old?

No (lie)

Are you ok with meeting someone anonymously?

No (true)

Are you free from STDs?

No (lie)

Would you use a condom when having sex with a partner you use on our site

No (lie)

Reviewing your answers...

YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER

There are 75 women matching your chosen options

I find your member screening lacking, Flirt.com.
I need a haircut. Except on the part of my head that I need a hair transplant.
I need a haircut. Except on the part of my head that I need a hair transplant. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I resemble that remark
If Arkansas wins, I’m cutting my rates in half until the first of the year. That’s how much faith I have in the Razorbacks at this point
If Arkansas wins, I’m cutting my rates in half until the first of the year. That’s how much faith I have in the Razorbacks at this point Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Pretty safe offer in my opinion.
  • BK
  • 11-18-2017, 07:55 AM
If Arkansas wins, I’m cutting my rates in half until the first of the year. That’s how much faith I have in the Razorbacks at this point Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Which sport? Basketball won!!