Clesed Thread Repository

No I dont know who. But I do realize that this website is not very friendly to any newcomers. How was I supposed to know the special lingo you all use?

Even the rules (which lets be honest NO ONE ever reads) are posted in this lingo code, so anyone new will never know what it means.

Plus I realize that I was mistaken about this website. I THOUGHT it was a site all about sharing info, reports, and finding hookers. But apparently a website all about hookers, your not allowed to talk about hookers.

I was excited to become a member too. I was looking forward to learning, and sharing the info that I have learned. I could share a lot about the ton of AMPs (Asian Massage Parlor) that Ive been to. But now Im just depressed. Originally Posted by Blue67
The answers to all your questions/concerns/comments can be found here:

{Staff edit-ck}
That one was closed because the first post was a ISO which is not allowed. Another mod removed that post instead of simply closing the thread. That made OSD the OP with no reference to what the original OP post was about for sure. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Yea, that was some genius rule working right there.

Im completely new to the site, and yet Im somehow supposed to know what an ISO is. I even saw it on the sticky "ISO not allowed" and clicked on it, wondering what it meant. But it didnt even say what ISO stood for. So I posted my question.
The answers to all your questions/concerns/comments can be found here:

{Staff edit-ck} Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Nice Troll. Try a little harder.
Yea, that was some genius rule working right there.

Im completely new to the site, and yet Im somehow supposed to know what an ISO is. I even saw it on the sticky "ISO not allowed" and clicked on it, wondering what it meant. But it didnt even say what ISO stood for. So I posted my question. Originally Posted by Blue67
just ta help you we call that WOS

Whim Of Staff
just ta help you we call that WOS

Whim Of Staff Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Thanks.

Is it really so hard to just type out the words? Why is everything abbreviated?
You could benefit by hiring a SHMB lawyer....
Thanks.

Is it really so hard to just type out the words? Why is everything abbreviated? Originally Posted by Blue67
Have you been to our library?

You could benefit by hiring a SHMB lawyer.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
errrr mine is still MIA

(missing in action)
Just type in Binghamton and find some whores already!!!!!
The way you are whining, sounds like you need to get laid!!!
Just type in Binghamton and find some whores already!!!!!
The way you are whining, sounds like you need to get laid!!! Originally Posted by lilylivered
well the deleted post in the locked thread he did that and it did not go well.
So he came to icky to find Ahem lady's and help. Only to find & WTF.

it's so sad all one can do is
  • Tiger
  • 01-17-2021, 10:24 AM
They had to close the thread Blue67 started. When the mystery mod deleted the post and made the thread one started by OSD.... they gave OSD another thread about whatever he wanted to talk about.

RUN indeed!
They had to close the thread Blue67 started. When the mystery mod deleted the post and made the thread one started by OSD.... they gave OSD another thread about whatever he wanted to talk about.

RUN indeed! Originally Posted by Tiger
ya that fucker can turn anything into nothing reply anything you want
if you leave the door open like that

OCD
Thanks.

Is it really so hard to just type out the words? Why is everything abbreviated? Originally Posted by Blue67
Sir let it go- read the guidelines, follow the guidelines, all is well. Don't follow the guidelines you get points. Get enough points you get a vacation from the site. This is something I'm sure you are familiar with since this handle isn't as bright shiny new as you want people to think it is.
Sir let it go- read the guidelines, follow the guidelines, all is well. Don't follow the guidelines you get points. Get enough points you get a vacation from the site. This is something I'm sure you are familiar with since this handle isn't as bright shiny new as you want people to think it is. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
got me playing green????
awesome job playing green, mod can't but whats the old handle Blue????
This is something I'm sure you are familiar with since this handle isn't as bright shiny new as you want people to think it is. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
shhhhhh.... we knew that.....