TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

Well, I only lasted 90 seconds into the Dem convention. Not only was it weird but it was boring. I don't get why they are so upset about Trump not showing empathy. He shows it but not to their standards. Honestly, a bunch of cry babies.

On the plus side - Old Joe is gonna have to come out from his basement - and - he's going to have answer reporters questions live. Jeeze, that might be elder abuse - maybe he should just stay in the basement.
Well, I only lasted 90 seconds into the Dem convention. Not only was it weird but it was boring. I don't get why they are so upset about Trump not showing empathy. He shows it but not to their standards. Honestly, a bunch of cry babies.

On the plus side - Old Joe is gonna have to come out from his basement - and - he's going to have answer reporters questions live. Jeeze, that might be elder abuse - maybe he should just stay in the basement. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I did not watch it. I have MLB Extra Innings so I was watching baseball all night. Michelle Obama got rave reviews from UNBIASED people.

The problem with Trump, one of many, is he shows NO empathy. He cares about one person in life -- himself. 3 wives and counting.

You tend to believe the debates will be one-sided. Trump has to defend his miscues in 3 1/2 years in office. That should be entertaining. Unlike his news conferences, he won't be able to have the last word and quickly move on to another questioner. I also read an article about how Trump has somewhat painted himself into a corner by casting Biden as this senile old man who won't be able to get through a debate without making several gaffes. If he doesn't, Trump loses. If you remember the Democratic primary debates, Biden certainly did not win but he did not shoot himself in the foot either.
^^^ Watching that fool shuffle papers at the podium, totally unable to answer questions will be hysterical.

On the plus side - Old Joe is gonna have to come out from his basement - and - he's going to have answer reporters questions live. Jeeze, that might be elder abuse - maybe he should just stay in the basement. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Well HELL-HEN now you’ve got the Repugnant party convention coming up and just like you, no matter how much LIPSTICK YOU PUT ON THE PIG.....it’s still a PIG. Let’s see how many LIES the Mango Mussolini spews. I’m sure I’ll lose count. Y-O-S-E-M-I-T-E......
Oh sugar balls, you're just jealous that Trump is President of the United States and you are........irrelevant....you know, like a piece of lint. You're dismissed.

Well HELL-HEN now you’ve got the Repugnant party convention coming up and just like you, no matter how much LIPSTICK YOU PUT ON THE PIG.....it’s still a PIG. Let’s see how many LIES the Mango Mussolini spews. I’m sure I’ll lose count. Y-O-S-E-M-I-T-E...... Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson

Didn't watch it either.
With just a minute and a half, how could you draw so much out of it? Tell me how the Repubs are gonna do it?

And for the description of articles in the respective field, it is agreed the big cheeto doesn't show empathy to the standard norm. Guess even babies know that because I don't see any campaign pictures of trump kissing them.

I'm gonna love to see old joe and trump debate. Let the whole country see it live. Personally, i'd like the Idi Amin way of settling things: let them get in a boxing ring.
Now the argument is Chumps "feelings"? Yeah, he has "feelings", he likes to "feel" the women..
Now the argument is Chumps "feelings"? Yeah, he has "feelings", he likes to "feel" the women.. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Says the touchy feely uncle joe supporter
Yeah, I'm not watching the R's either if it's going to be the same way.. It's weird and worse of all - boring.

Didn't watch it either.
With just a minute and a half, how could you draw so much out of it? Tell me how the Repubs are gonna do it?

And for the description of articles in the respective field, it is agreed the big cheeto doesn't show empathy to the standard norm. Guess even babies know that because I don't see any campaign pictures of trump kissing them.

I'm gonna love to see old joe and trump debate. Let the whole country see it live. Personally, i'd like the Idi Amin way of settling things: let them get in a boxing ring. Originally Posted by Precious_b
I'm gonna see if I have time to check in on it.
Really curious to see which demos they'll have on to reciprocate
Oh sugar balls, you're just jealous that Trump is President of the United States and you are........irrelevant....you know, like a piece of lint. You're dismissed. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Oh you mean That FAKE individual we are stuck with until Nov?

Well I’ll be back and I’m going to do a running count of his LIES, but I may not be able to keep up to him. You know what he’s like.
He shoots his mouth off so many times he’s LIES are never ending.

So why does an old chick like you believe all of his garbage. You actually think he’s telling the truth...? OMG. LOLOLOLOLOL.
This is the guy that would rather listen and take advice from that Mr Pillow clown than seek real input from experts in the virus field.
That’s insane. And you believe that...hilarious
Very sad. Poor dear.
Has "uncle joe" bragged about grabbing them by the pussy?
All those politicians are “ grabbing them by their pussies “, quit being such a fool!!! The Dems are a bunch of losers!!! !!! !!!
At leasst 7 or is it 8 of Uncle Joe's buddies aren't winding up behind bars. Just wait till Chump is no longer president of all the idiots in America. He will look good in stripes
At leasst 7 or is it 8 of Uncle Joe's buddies aren't winding up behind bars. Just wait till Chump is no longer president of all the idiots in America. He will look good in stripes Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Uncle joe and his son would be in jail if it werent fer pussolinni and the big cover-up!

Good try!

Try again!