YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Absolutely beautiful photograph of you hogtied YM.

But, would you rather be in the restraints, or have your partner restrained?

I liked this one of you in stocks from my review:

Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
I like the beauty and art of restraint from a visual perspective, however, I love tease and denial on my partner when he/she is restrained, so long as he/she enjoys it as well. I do love the feeling of restraint from an emotional perspective, of course only when I can trust someone completely. It is cathartic to-at least for a moment-not have to be the caretaker who is burdened with responsibilities.
I had Chinese tonight and for whatever reason, I was only given one fortune cookie. Inside the cookie were TWO fortunes!

One said:

"It is harder to judge oneself than to judge others."

The other said:

"It is wiser to take advice than to give it."

Do you think someone is trying to tell something???
Its all about taint.
Confucius say: Man who have sex with ground have piece on Earth.
Confucius say: Chicken is result of sitting hen, while baby is result of standing cock.
Confucius say: Man with broken condom is called "Daddy."
Confucius say: Man who want to catch bra, should set boobie trap.
Confucius say: Virgin like balloon...one prick, all gone.
Confucius say: Man can keep his youth by giving her money, furs, and diamonds.
Its all about taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
Doh! What was I thinking??? Of course it is...smh!!!
Confucius say: Chicken is result of sitting hen, while baby is result of standing cock.
Confucius say: Man can keep his youth by giving her money, furs, and diamonds. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
OTE=jbravo_123;1053185204]

Couple of alternate endings...and after re-reading them, my lack of humor makes it a waste of post-space...but go ahead and laugh at me for trying...

Confucius say: Man with broken condom is called NINE MONTHS LATER

Confucius say: Man can keep his youth by PAYING HER BILLS and GIVING HER MONEY.
jbravo_123, that is some good shit ...
YummyMarie, would be better to come up with some new Confucius stuff, one cannot improve on original Confucius stuff ....

Confucius and F2C say: Life's a bitch, and that makes it female.
Confucius say: Man can keep his youth by giving her money, furs, and diamonds. Originally Posted by jbravo_123

Top ten post.
jbravo_123, that is some good shit ...
YummyMarie, would be better to come up with some new Confucius stuff, one cannot improve on original Confucius stuff ....

Confucius and F2C say: Life's a bitch, and that makes it female. Originally Posted by fun2come
You're right...if it ain't broke, don't fix it! And I'd done gone and broken the rule to no avail...
But you are sexy so we will allow you to break the rules....

But you have to show some taint!
June 17, 2013

1. Do you think you are good in bed sexually?

2. What sorts of things would you do it if you could be as outgoing and uninhibited as you wished? Do you usually initiate friendships or wait to be approached? Originally Posted by YummyMarie

1. Oh hell to the no.

2. I do not care about friendships enough to initiate anything.
1. Oh hell to the no.

2. I do not care about friendships enough to initiate anything. Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm sure there are some ladies who might disagree with you on #1...ijs
Nope, there are none. It is a well known fact that those of us with 1.3" of dangling death with multiple degrees in taintlogy and that chew when datying have absolutely no skills.
June 19, 2013

1. How old were you on your first date and what was the experience like?

2. If you were able to live the age of ninety and retain either the mind or the body of a thirty year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose?
Nope, there are none. It is a well known fact that those of us with 1.3" of dangling death with multiple degrees in taintlogy and that chew when datying have absolutely no skills. Originally Posted by pyramider
Next time just remove your dentures...problem solved :-)