Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

I don't know if all the crazies will be all right. My guess is no, but then again I don't know all the crazies. What I did say is calling someone a psycho or psychopath on this here SHMB is the same as saying someone's crazy. It's a simple concept really. Originally Posted by armature
You are losing the argument, so you resort to fabrications to cover your tracks. But your desperate lies are doomed to failure because you will never be able to refute the fact that psychosis is a medical disorder.
psy·cho·sis
sīˈkōsəs/Submit
noun
a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Note: Mental disorder not Medical disorder.

Psychosis is derived from the greek word psyche which meant your soul, spirit and mind... So the word is denoting your mental, spiritual state not your physical (medical) state.
No, moronic buffoons are moronic buffoons. They may or may not be crazy, but they are always moronic buffoons; you know by definition. Originally Posted by armature
So now you do concede that by merely posting on this board wouldn't make you a "moronic buffoon?"
psy·cho·sis
sīˈkōsəs/Submit
noun
a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact is lost with external reality.

Note: Mental disorder not Medical disorder. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Are you poking fun at those who are mentally ill?
The Confederates lost just like the nazis. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Gutsy move! But have you realized you were pushing your luck too far?
You are losing the argument, so you resort to fabrications to cover your tracks. Originally Posted by andymarksman
What fabrications? That I don't know all the crazies? I don't.

But your desperate lies are doomed to failure because you will never be able to refute the fact that psychosis is a medical disorder. Originally Posted by andymarksman
I never said it wasn't. Ok follow along...I said calling someone a psycho on a SHMB is like calling them crazy, wait for it, on a SHMB.

So now you do concede that by merely posting on this board wouldn't make you a "moronic buffoon?" Originally Posted by andymarksman
I concede nothing because that's not what I said. I said being a moronic buffoon doesn't make someone crazy.

You are a wacky one my friend.
And the thread keeps a rollin'
Are you poking fun at those who are mentally ill? Originally Posted by andymarksman
No, if you recall, I said I hoped you got some help.

Gutsy move! But have you realized you were pushing your luck too far? Originally Posted by andymarksman
I am neither a Confederate or a Nazi so I fail to see what this has to do with me or my luck.
Andy, there's a Multi-Quote button and it's pretty easy to use.
Can this thread DIE already?
Die Thread! Die!!
Die Thread! Die!! Originally Posted by KittyLamour
the back and forth between Andy and yourself, is painfully boring.....buy some new ceramic clown masks or whatever hobbies old whores have....and pay less attention to this thread. Both you fuckers deserve points, its Dorthys thread, not old clown make up hooker or marginally intelligent dudes thread........the fucking hijack here is incredible.....where are the fucking mod's?? please lord tell me hooker anal isn't involved!!...........please
Only the admintards get anal.
the back and forth between Andy and yourself, is painfully boring.....buy some new ceramic clown masks or whatever hobbies old whores have....and pay less attention to this thread. Both you fuckers deserve points, its Dorthys thread, not old clown make up hooker or marginally intelligent dudes thread........the fucking hijack here is incredible.....where are the fucking mod's?? please lord tell me hooker anal isn't involved!!...........please Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
No, I haven't gotten any points for years now. Did you get points for unnecessary rudeness with the libel you just posted about me? I'd say you are attempting to smear my reputation when you do not know me and have no idea what you are talking about, obviously.

I don't have any ceramic clown masks, I don't even like clowns. I am not old, nor do I look old and my makeup is very tastefully applied.

Hijack? Let's make it about Dorthy, how many threads did she hijack to get all the points she was banned for?

I don't know where you get off having the audacity to speak of marginally intelligent dudes. How much intelligence does it take to be a troll and a bully?
So let me guess you have big balls but no winky ? Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Wink Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Dorthy stop winking.... LOL....