TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

First of all, try getting your news from somewhere than out of your ass, where your head is most of, if not all, of the time. Fact is "uncle Joe" is not in jail and Chumps buddies are. Now who do you think it is better to be friends with.
Regardless of what side you're on, I think we can all agree that Kim Guilfoyle gets her speaking privileges revoked.

Bitch sounded like she'd been mainlining cocaine and Mussolini speeches all day
Not this guy - that's for sure.

First of all, try getting your news from somewhere than out of your ass, where your head is most of, if not all, of the time. Fact is "uncle Joe" is not in jail and Chumps buddies are. Now who do you think it is better to be friends with. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Uncle joe and his son would be in jail if it werent fer pussolinni and the big cover-up!

Good try!

Try again! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You know Winn, i've mentioned this to others here. They should have already pressed charges for such. Now with an election on the horizon, if he wins they will not be able to do anything (Sitting President) until he would leave office.

If they had something, they should have moved on it years ago. Would be fine fodder for the moment if they did. Now, it comes off as whiny babies.
First of all, try getting your news from somewhere than out of your ass, where your head is most of, if not all, of the time. Fact is "uncle Joe" is not in jail and Chumps buddies are. Now who do you think it is better to be friends with. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
bahahahahahahahaha

MAGA
Rushmore
4 more years for sure!

Cry babies book that plane ride out the states NOW!
I did not watch it. I have MLB Extra Innings so I was watching baseball all night... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

Looks like your MLB scheduled just cleared and lucky you, the RNC convention is still on.
Now the argument is Chumps "feelings"? Yeah, he has "feelings", he likes to "feel" the women.. Originally Posted by stikiwikit

We are prevented by board rules from showing you exactly what Super-Creepy Joe Biden likes to feel up
MAGA
bitten got zero of a bump from the dims. convention. In fact he lost ground! After tonight Big T will get a biggly bump in the polls!

Live with it!

MAGA
Looks like your MLB scheduled just cleared and lucky you, the RNC convention is still on. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
If I watched the RNC I was one of the few. Viewership for both the DNC and RNC was off significantly from 2016 but the RNC was much worse. DNC led in viewership on Monday and Wednesday, RNC on Tuesday when Melania spoke. Few watched the boring Mr. Pence on Wednesday. Lowest ratings of any of the days of either the DNC or RNC. Ratings for last night's RNC will be out this afternoon. So the question is: Is a speech effective if no one hears it?
bitten got zero of a bump from the dims. convention. In fact he lost ground! After tonight Big T will get a biggly bump in the polls!

Live with it!
Originally Posted by winn dixie
Biden, according to most sources, enjoyed a 5% bump in approval after the DNC.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bide...ry?id=72544897

It will be interesting to watch Trump's approval ratings over the next week to see if he receives a significant bump.
MAGA Originally Posted by winn dixie

Orange Man Good
Biden, according to most sources, enjoyed a 5% bump in approval after the DNC.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/bide...ry?id=72544897

It will be interesting to watch Trump's approval ratings over the next week to see if he receives a significant bump. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
We sir. Are not looking at the same polls! Even the lsm stated what I posted.
Orange Man Good
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Orange MAN great!
We sir. Are not looking at the same polls! Even the lsm stated what I posted. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I provided a link to the poll showing a 5% gain for Biden after the convention. You provided nothing to back up your statement.