For those who need proof of election fraud....

People keep claiming democrats are obsessed with Trump. However, after all the posts by bambino it appears that he's the one obsessed with Trump. Or maybe "Trump's Grievance".
People keep claiming democrats are obsessed with Trump. However, after all the posts by bambino it appears that he's the one obsessed with Trump. Or maybe "Trump's Grievance". Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Not at all. Free and fair elections, yes.
The most obsessed with Trump is Trump himself.
Thanks for the link Bumbino. Thing is, it's not Trump's army...never was. It's the country's army, as in ALL of US.
Thanks for the link Bumbino. Thing is, it's not Trump's army...never was. It's the country's army, as in ALL of US. Originally Posted by reddog1951
They weren’t talking about the military per say. His supporters.
I'll stand by my opinion. There are roughly 19 million veterans. Even if 84% support Trump, which I doubt, what percent do you think are willing to "stack bodies" of civvies in support? Maybe a few village idiots.
I'll stand by my opinion. There are roughly 19 million veterans. Even if 84% support Trump, which I doubt, what percent do you think are willing to "stack bodies" of civvies in support? Maybe a few village idiots. Originally Posted by reddog1951
I agree, that part was hyperbole.
Too much hyperbole going around nowadays, and needs to stop for the sake of this country of ours.
Too much hyperbole going around nowadays, and needs to stop for the sake of this country of ours. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Bro, it was just a meme. It wasn’t meant to be taken literally.
Unfortunately, some do take it seriously...you may, or...May not.
Throwback to November 20, 2020:

Maricopa County elections director Rey “Sweaty” Valenzuela said:
“Yes, there WERE Dominion employees working in our Tabulation center...”
“... we rely on [Dominion’s] expertise to ensure that we can provide a [sic] accurate, reliable election for Maricopa County voters.”
Yadda yadda yadda.

All day every day. Dubious “sources” and false claims.

Did they find the 20,000 bamboo ballots? Was there soy sauce on them?

HAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJ