Clesed Thread Repository

Just type in Binghamton and find some whores already!!!!!
The way you are whining, sounds like you need to get laid!!! Originally Posted by lilylivered
FU. The last 2 girls I tried to meet never showed up. So I came here to try to get more reliable info. And instead what I find is a bunch of dicks (not everyone).

And yes, I do need to get laid. But I dont want to get robbed in the process. Hence me coming here. But its been like trying to solve a rubix cube, blindfolded.
Sir let it go- read the guidelines, follow the guidelines, all is well. Don't follow the guidelines you get points. Get enough points you get a vacation from the site. This is something I'm sure you are familiar with since this handle isn't as bright shiny new as you want people to think it is. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Sorry dude, but I dont let people walk all over me. Flag me all you want.

Its quite unfair, when a newcomer comes in, and everyone just expects them to know every little detail of how things work. Especially when the "rules" are so poorly inadequate.

Also, Im not sure what your accusing me of, but this is my first time on this site, and trying to connect with people.
FU. The last 2 girls I tried to meet never showed up. So I came here to try to get more reliable info. And instead what I find is a bunch of dicks (not everyone).

And yes, I do need to get laid. But I dont want to get robbed in the process. Hence me coming here. But its been like trying to solve a rubix cube, blindfolded. Originally Posted by Blue67
That Smell can't ya smell thread missing
wounder if back all cleaned up or bit bits
also was thinking post the song first.
But don't want to break any song lyrics rules
Encounter: Alicia ( 1 2) lilylivered

Doc for off topic
Encounter: Sol-lulu
Dr

over 30 days mmm not sure but more than obce????
An exiteing day

by Doove, CK I'm sure did for him
An exiteing day

by Doove, CK I'm sure did for him Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I guess he should have used the insult thread : )
Well he likes to swear.... So there's that
An exiteing day

Ah crap! That was a fun thread.
  • Doove
  • 02-17-2021, 04:11 AM
An exiteing day
No idea why that was closed. Unless "A mod defending himself by opening a pandora's box" is now a reason to close threads.
When you introduce vulgarity then it's a no win deal. You are lucky that I didn't point you for it.
  • Doove
  • 02-17-2021, 02:40 PM
When you introduce vulgarity then it's a no win deal. You are lucky that I didn't point you for it. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
You didn't point me for it because i followed rules set by *you*, and you know it. My using profanity to not insult you is no reason to point me or close a thread.

Go ahead, just say it; "I fucked up". You can do it! Or does my saying "fucked" get this one closed too?