the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

No retard it was 6 months. Have you gone to your docter yet for your small penis promblem i mean really? Need someone to fix that face of yours too. Dam Manslut still isnt back poor guy Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Wrong, it was 3 months. Here is the link of when you last posted:

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=105...5&postcount=58

You last posted on 08-08-2017
Who gives a fucking flying fuck how long ago it was!?!??!!

You dipshits fuck with Tara like a bunch of roided up, grab-assing, cornhole pounding faggots who get offended at the sight or sound of woman. You do this shit nonstop until you get her banned again. Give it a fucking rest already.

I don't get it. A gang of dudes, on a whore board, for reviews, who never write reviews, who are here to drive off women. If that doesn't sound FAGGOTY, I don't know what does.
Who gives a fucking flying fuck how long ago it was!?!??!!

You dipshits fuck with Tara like a bunch of roided up, grab-assing, cornhole pounding faggots who get offended at the sight or sound of woman. You do this shit nonstop until you get her banned again. Give it a fucking rest already.

I don't get it. A gang of dudes, on a whore board, for reviews, who never write reviews, who are here to drive off women. If that doesn't sound FAGGOTY, I don't know what does. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Right their crazy hell ive been gone for 3 months and its like they count down the days the minutes their crazy stalkers. What's even more funny is they think they hurt my bussiness but it dosent. Its backwards
  • 11-08-2017, 07:55 PM
The Hottie they luv to hate is backkkkkk!!!
No retard it was 6 months. Have you gone to your docter yet for your small penis promblem i mean really? Need someone to fix that face of yours too. Dam Manslut still isnt back poor guy Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Your math is as bad as your spelling (ironically you called me a retard which of course I RTMd).

This is November and your last post was in August.

11 (November is the 11th month of the year)
- 8 (August is the 8th month of the year)
= 3 (11 minus 8)

You’ve already proven my point that you’ve not changed. We get rid of suriam and get you back.
Maybe theyll both be back in action for Tebowmas.
Your math is as bad as your spelling (ironically you called me a retard which of course I RTMd).

This is November and your last post was in August.

11 (November is the 11th month of the year)
- 8 (August is the 8th month of the year)
= 3 (11 minus 8)

You’ve already proven my point that you’ve not changed. We get rid of suriam and get you back. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You are just making yourself look more stupid every time you post
Welcome back Tara
You’ve already proven my point that you’ve not changed. We get rid of suriam and get you back. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
You are just making yourself look more stupid every time you post Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Is that even possible?
Cracks me up how stupid many of the Ops are on this board. If you don't like Tara ignore her. If you like her communicate with her and go see her. If she likes you she will take you for the spin of a lifetime. If you disrespect her she will call you out for being a douche.
My kind of woman. Tara has been with some of the hottest guys every and the tiny dick idiots want to put her down and hate her. I'm not her white knight by any means but it is amazing how small minded so many guys are on here. Most of them don't have the balls to stand in front of those gorgeous tits and tight kissable ass and great legs and say the things they say on here.
Tara, just keep being you and go for the ones you like. I will be back to take you for a spin soon.
  • BLM69
  • 11-09-2017, 08:05 AM
Welcome back from your 10th ban, try to control yourself so you don't go catch number 11. I see the WK's are ready to defend her honor and justify yet another ban
Cracks me up how stupid many of the Ops are on this board. If you don't like Tara ignore her. If you like her communicate with her and go see her. If she likes you she will take you for the spin of a lifetime. If you disrespect her she will call you out for being a douche.
My kind of woman. Tara has been with some of the hottest guys every and the tiny dick idiots want to put her down and hate her. I'm not her white knight by any means but it is amazing how small minded so many guys are on here. Most of them don't have the balls to stand in front of those gorgeous tits and tight kissable ass and great legs and say the things they say on here.
Tara, just keep being you and go for the ones you like. I will be back to take you for a spin soon. Originally Posted by lipsandhipster
Thank you.
Welcome back, Tara!
Tara, how about posting some glad-to-be-back taint up in this bitch? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
For you love anything. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Still waiting patiently UITB ...
wait wait wait - he title says BANNED again. Is she fucking already banned again??