Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

No we need a long hose! Hurry! Ah shit now the BEAVERS are going at it! See what You and Canuckvic started!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
About time we started breeding. Our COUNTRY population is minimal in comparison to TEXAS alone!
About time we started breeding. Our COUNTRY population is minimal in comparison to TEXAS alone! Originally Posted by Shayla
You know what we say here... Hey, Hey, Hey, First Day Of May, Out Door Fucking Starts Today!
You know what we say here... Hey, Hey, Hey, First Day Of May, Out Door Fucking Starts Today! Originally Posted by Still Looking
MAY?! that's ways away still...
I guess one of these days I'll have to come up to Calgary instead of Blackcomb Whistler. You'll have to show me how a Alberta girl boards.*
Welcome Back! Salsa man, I see you tango'd with the likes of St.Christopher and Col. Got that ass tapped. Glad you chose to come back in here where it's Safe and Beautiful! Now, only 1 rule: Don't Be Posting No Pics of other Fems In This Thread. Ignore SL, he's going through a male-crisis right now, trying to regain composer after getting caught posting pics of mens (speedo-front shot, and a guy in self-made jean daisy dukes). Can't say I blame SL for his "Any Questions" posts after a huge fuck-up like that. You too, stop fuckin' with powerful people...don't bring either one of them up in this thread...seems thread closing follows you. ijs
This just in... Shayla is Prego. Trick baby? Canadian National Treasure Defaced? Is this the begining of the end?

whos avatar? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
its better now..
its better now.. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Amazing what baby oil will do! LOL
I'm drunk. Originally Posted by Shayla
I know you are but what am I.
Shayla needs to stay off the juice or the kid will come out looking like Mijo! LOL
Shayla needs to stay off the juice or the kid will come out looking like Mijo! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Whats this baby talk, is Shayla with child? Sounds like a line from little house
on the prairie.
I STALKED up on vanilla vodka.... YEAH. I did. Originally Posted by Shayla
wait... stalked up??

how do you stalk up on vanilla vodka???
its better now.. Originally Posted by JONBALLS
sigh. still don't who's avatar he's refering too.

eye hate evasiveness.

sigh. still don't who's avatar he's refering too.

eye hate evasiveness.

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Hmmmm, let's she Dilbert...Shayla changes hers regularly. SL has yet to give up that avatar (I'd take it in a heart beat and he knows this). Botulay is well Botulay. Has mine changed? Uh, Nope. Do the math Dilbert...who is the only person in here who will start a false threAd about his nuts, post more than anyone else in it to keep it going. Signs on after a few days to see nobody cares, that it's sunk to page 2 of death and resurrects it only to compete with a thread of a sexy beauty, Shayla, that wasn't started by Shayla. Who do you thinck that person would talk about? Anyone but HIMself? Got it? If you still need help, walk out the back door, pick up that shotgun and use it. ijs

(LOL to be politically correct and shit)
Shayla's Baby Names

1. Leesa
2. Moqueesha
3. Mercedes
4. Porscha
5. Mazerati
6. Chiquita
7. Moomoo
8. Shay-Shay
9. Victoria (CV's the baby's daddy? )
10. LaQuinta