Clesed Thread Repository

While you are welcomed to your opinion there is a big difference between what I posted and what you did. I'm sorry they you are unable to comprehend that difference.
Ashamed to say I find Doove to be on the right side of this one.
Ashamed to say I find Doove to be on the right side of this one. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
oh doof
Encounter: Ms. Karen

We can thank Mr. "White Knight" Dovlin for this one....
Even did the Math for the mods....
Dovlin for Modtard....
  • Doove
  • 03-11-2021, 04:01 PM
Who is Plastic Man?

Booooooooooooooooooooo
Poll: IT'S TIME TO STOP THE BULLSHIT ! !
jokacz

closed, poll denamed, banned OP, n unknown mod or admin "whew"
Encounter: Asian Roelette
30 say thingy from last post

But hay was within this year

Doc
Maybe if you folks would learn to stay on topic we would not have to close threads. This is on you, not staff.
Maybe if you folks would learn to stay on topic we would not have to close threads. This is on you, not staff. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
one like for the post above yours
Maybe if you folks would learn to stay on topic we would not have to close threads. This is on you, not staff. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Sometimes, an in depth and informational conversation, that may well stray from the original topic, has been derailed for no reason other that “off original topic” nonsense. Conversations rarely stay on one single topic.

Sometimes, flexibility should be shown. In reality, you have shown that ability……unlike the other mods that show up here.

If it’s become a dumpster fire, sure, pull the plug. But, sometimes, let it go, and you may well find a lot more positive activity will follow.

elg…….
Sometimes, an in depth and informational conversation, that may well stray from the original topic, has been derailed for no reason other that “off original topic” nonsense. Conversations rarely stay on one single topic.

Sometimes, flexibility should be shown. In reality, you have shown that ability……unlike the other mods that show up here.

If it’s become a dumpster fire, sure, pull the plug. But, sometimes, let it go, and you may well find a lot more positive activity will follow.

elg……. Originally Posted by elghund
elg for modt.....make that mother fucker, its a better job
Closed my Bella review before the dang trolls had a chance to get at it.
Just the usual mumblings about price which I dont think anyone is happy with