Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Next is D.G.

......and (not sayin)
Good riddance even though he will be back under a different name Originally Posted by NubianPrince
He already is.
  • WTF
  • 09-20-2015, 10:31 PM
Good riddance even though he will be back under a different name Originally Posted by NubianPrince

Sure we haven't seen the last regrettably...his obsessively posting, non-review writing clown sidekick will channel his thoughts prolly.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
Speaking of sidekicks....look at you two posting on top of each other!

He already is. Originally Posted by Sarunga
He already is. Originally Posted by Sarunga
A fucktard/hooktard like that has several at all times. When one gets banned they just switches to one of the other ones.
  • D.G.
  • 09-21-2015, 01:02 PM
Lets see .

E]
Next is D.G.

......and (not sayin) Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Hypothetically
Some fucktard has a backup handle. Knowing that they're going to get BANNED at some point in time. It could be 2-5 years old. When the BAN hits, they just jump to the other handle without missing a lick. WTF, or BS for example. BANNED today, they just jump and maybe even create a new backup to lay dormant for the next BAN. Potentially that could go on forever and ya never get rid of them. How can they enforce a lifetime BAN?
There is no such thing as a lifetime ban except in certain EXTREME cases of repeated malicious outing that goes beyond the pale. It's only happened a handful of times site-wide to my knowledge.

The goal is to give everyone, even "troublemaker" members, the opportunity to return after serving their ban and follow the guidelines thereafter. It's one of the reasons the details of bans/violations are not publicly discussed. The point is not to shame or publicly humiliate or alienate people, but rather quietly enforce the guidelines and hope that when they come back they do what 99% of members do, which is follow the guidelines without incident.

As a whole Eccie is a rather forgiving sort of place...officially anyway. Members are of course entitled to not let other members run from their histories, and some take that on as their mission of sorts. It is what it is, and it's their prerogative.
Having followed this thread from the beginning, i gotta tell ya. On top of the drama and the humor, it's been very educational. I mentioned lifetime BANS awhile back, and the peanut gallery made it sound like it was common place.
Thanks again for your input Mr Hippo.
There is no such thing as a lifetime ban except in certain EXTREME cases of repeated malicious outing that goes beyond the pale. It's only happened a handful of times site-wide to my knowledge.

The goal is to give everyone, even "troublemaker" members, the opportunity to return after serving their ban and follow the guidelines thereafter. It's one of the reasons the details of bans/violations are not publicly discussed. The point is not to shame or publicly humiliate or alienate people, but rather quietly enforce the guidelines and hope that when they come back they do what 99% of members do, which is follow the guidelines without incident.

As a whole Eccie is a rather forgiving sort of place...officially anyway. Members are of course entitled to not let other members run from their histories, and some take that on as their mission of sorts. It is what it is, and it's their prerogative.
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp

Bullshit, You know what I'm talking about...
Lifetime bans of second handles is common place. Lifetime bans of primary handles are rare. What is more likely to happen is the habitual offender can have his/her ban set to permanent with a notice to contact admin to be re-instated on the board. That private conversation and potential acts of contrition may decide the length of the ban. I have seen 1 to 2 years. I have seen retards who never complied with the directive to contact admin. Thus, making it a self imposed permanent ban.

I was permanently banned by St.C.....with a directive to have a conversation with him........the fucker tricked me into becoming a modtard.
Wait...You're a modtard?
only in the loosest interpretation of the word......ijs
eh, what are you saying cat dude? That the Hippo dude is lying? That it's some sort of propaganda machine that he's spinning? Dont get me started with all the conspiracy theories, cuz admin told me to cut that shit out.
eh, what are you saying cat dude? That the Hippo dude is lying? That it's some sort of propaganda machine that he's spinning? Dont get me started with all the conspiracy theories, cuz admin told me to cut that shit out. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
You were told to cut it out? Really?