Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Die Thread! Die!! Originally Posted by KittyLamour
No, I haven't gotten any points for years now. Did you get points for unnecessary rudeness with the libel you just posted about me? I'd say you are attempting to smear my reputation when you do not know me and have no idea what you are talking about, obviously.

I don't have any ceramic clown masks, I don't even like clowns. I am not old, nor do I look old and my makeup is very tastefully applied.

Hijack? Let's make it about Dorthy, how many threads did she hijack to get all the points she was banned for?

I don't know where you get off having the audacity to speak of marginally intelligent dudes. How much intelligence does it take to be a troll and a bully? Originally Posted by KittyLamour

The thread won't ever die if you keep posting on it! Now I'm fucking guilty too.
The thread won't ever die if you keep posting on it! Now I'm fucking guilty too. Originally Posted by ithyphallicus
I know... Shame on me... Bad Kitty! this is the last one I am putting on my mittens...
No, I haven't gotten any points for years now. Did you get points for unnecessary rudeness with the libel you just posted about me? I'd say you are attempting to smear my reputation when you do not know me and have no idea what you are talking about, obviously.

I don't have any ceramic clown masks, I don't even like clowns. I am not old, nor do I look old and my makeup is very tastefully applied.

Hijack? Let's make it about Dorthy, how many threads did she hijack to get all the points she was banned for?

I don't know where you get off having the audacity to speak of marginally intelligent dudes. How much intelligence does it take to be a troll and a bully? Originally Posted by KittyLamour
hijack??? your kidding I think you've been trying to make this about, an ancient hooker thread...."my venetian masks , and all that.....you need to make customers feel the need to see you.....but your an antique.....and nobody spends cash on seeing their graham..... you don't count as a relevant hooker on this board...and do your best to bash Dorthy....because she cant defend herself........your history on this board is easy to decipher.....your BSC...........
we all know it.....but you need to tell your cats and ceramic masks that.........
I know... Shame on me... Bad Kitty! this is the last one I am putting on my mittens... Originally Posted by KittyLamour
hijack??? your kidding I think you've been trying to make this about, an ancient hooker thread...."my venetian masks , and all that.....you need to make customers feel the need to see you.....but your an antique.....and nobody spends cash on seeing their graham..... you don't count as a relevant hooker on this board...and do your best to bash Dorthy....because she cant defend herself........your history on this board is easy to decipher.....your BSC...........
we all know it.....but you need to tell your cats and ceramic masks that......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Lets not navigate this off course anymore, you two can take that somewhere else.
Lets not navigate this off course anymore, you two can take that somewhere else. Originally Posted by Mojojo
really? its like that?......does Kitty have a special set up with some mods?
I don't have time to read what I missed out on just now so I'll leave you with this:

I luv me some Dorthy!
we all know it.....but you need to tell your cats and ceramic masks that......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I hope he was pointed for his trollish outburst. None of it had an ounce of truth to it. As for bashing, that's all he does and I, on the other hand have never stooped to the level of bashing anyone on this board, even mean and hateful people like him. He and Dorthy make a great pair, they are both bitter and spiteful and staff needs to keep the momentum going on the ban hammer.

As for ancient... too funny, you should check out the video I posted of myself shot this week and see how ancient I look. It's obviously not edited in any way shape or form.

People like him should not be permitted to continue to spread slander, lies and misconceptions that are obviously false- especially when it affects someone's livelihood and income.

Kitty Video Linck

I apologize for the late response but I don't log on to eccie everyday and am just now seeing this, and I also apologize for being off subject, sortof...
I hope he was pointed for his trollish outburst. None of it had an ounce of truth to it. As for bashing, that's all he does and I, on the other hand have never stooped to the level of bashing anyone on this board, even mean and hateful people like him. He and Dorthy make a great pair, they are both bitter and spiteful and staff needs to keep the momentum going on the ban hammer.

As for ancient... too funny, you should check out the video I posted of myself shot this week and see how ancient I look. It's obviously not edited in any way shape or form.

People like him should not be permitted to continue to spread slander, lies and misconceptions that are obviously false- especially when it affects someone's livelihood and income.

Kitty Video Linck

I apologize for the late response but I don't log on to eccie everyday and am just now seeing this, and I also apologize for being off subject, sortof...
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
No response would've been better after my warning. The threads not about you..
No response would've been better after my warning. The threads not about you.. Originally Posted by Mojojo
TRUTH! this thread was about NYR'S pathetic/biased moderating skills, and Dorthys ban....not your ancient ass, your ceramic masks or ten year old leased German car...Dorthy was singled out buy NYR to be the only ban he handed down, because he hates Dorthy, not because anything she said was off topic or racist, and he doesn't want to discuss it because he doesn't have a leg to stand on....its cool we all make mistakes, but men own them.... IMHO,your attempt to make Dorthys thread about your clown make up wearing ass is out of line......and no I didn't get any points.............

Kitty Video Linck

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
how'd that work out for you? ignoring MOJOJO, probably not to well............your sort of apology.....will be taken at face value
by the way I recently emailed Dorthy and she's doing great....and looks forward to her return and her welcome back thread will be as epic as Tara's.......oh and Kitty you need to stop threatening me via P,M. with your libel threats....admin threats.....I can report your old ass also,
Despite Mojojo's warnings, Kitty and Tony keep wanting to make this thread about each other, instead of about DoMo (and NYr), who has been gone for a little over two months now.
by the way I recently emailed Dorthy and she's doing great....and looks forward to her return and her welcome back thread will be as epic as Tara's.......oh and Kitty you need to stop threatening me via P,M. with your libel threats....admin threats.....I can report your old ass also, Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Damn... you really live for this shit, don't you? It's like Christmas is around the corner -- counting the days for some mouthy bitch and her welcome back thread.
Damn... you really live for this shit, don't you? It's like Christmas is around the corner -- counting the days for some mouthy bitch and her welcome back thread. Originally Posted by crazysauce
Dorthy's welcome back thread will be glorious just like her. She lives in our minds and will live again on the screen in less than thirty days. I wonder if by then NYr will have gotten himself free from wild boars, surrounded by the wild tigers, surrounded by the wild mustangs, surrounded by the wild bears, surrounded by the wild African elephants, surrounded by the Cuban navy and he can finally get to the interwebs.

Maybe, maybe this has been elevated above ordinary mod status now that the impending "Dorthy Monroe Returns" thread is on the horizon. You know a professional counseling session if you will. We shall see. I have bated breath and all that shit.

Wer diese brust verbieten?!
[Who would ban these titties?!]