Random Thoughts

Used to matter! Its irrelevant these days!! Originally Posted by inquisitivone
The amount of exclamation points you used is irrelevant.
Whoa, I just realized what 'wyd' means. I'm a little slow sometimes.
When technology isn’t necessarily an advancement... Squeeze Bacon.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 7E051283-4349-456E-A6FA-F20316282F66.jpeg (212.7 KB, 412 views)
When technology isn’t necessarily an advancement... Squeeze Bacon. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
That doesn't look very appetizing.
The amount of exclamation points you used is irrelevant. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
NO Actually you are irrelevant.
The amount of exclamation points you used is irrelevant. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
NO Actually you are irrelevant.
sorry for the double post. You are only irrelevant once!
sorry for the double post. You are only irrelevant once! Originally Posted by inquisitivone
You're right. I apologize
The most physically beautiful people can become repulsive to me if I see the ugliness in their hearts.
Recursion Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Brings back memories of my college days. I loved recursive procedures/subroutines.
Brings back memories of my college days. I loved recursive procedures/subroutines. Originally Posted by arealone
lol, same!
lol, same! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
They were a bitch to troubleshoot if they didn't work though. And spit out reams of paper too.
Wow, Jim Nabors died. In other news, Jim Nabors was still alive. RIP anyway.
Just found out that Dweezil Zappa will be passing through Fayetteville during his tour. Closest I'll ever get to seeing Frank, but I'll take it.