YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

I had a Paulina(Payne) panini today
You must've been in an aroused state today YM.
You must've been in an aroused state today YM. Originally Posted by crimson
Hehe...how did you know?!?!
Holy crap that is hot. She got you dressed up all fancy.

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I fucking loved it. I didn't want to give that topo back to her...who's gonna buy me a similar outfit?!
I fucking loved it. I didn't want to give that top back to her...who's gonna buy me absimilat Originally Posted by YummyMarie
If I do, will you come up to Oklahoma and wear it for me?
THAT was a blast! Love love love that we had 5 hours together! Whew I just woke up still smiling. Thank you spice-is-nice!!!

@ thirtyfour ....ears burning sugar? We discussed how much fun a double with you would be . *smiles
Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Without a taint photo, it never happened.
so when a provider hooks up with another provider for some fun, do you charge each other?

I would have payed to watch.
THAT was a blast! Love love love that we had 5 hours together! Whew I just woke up still smiling. Thank you spice-is-nice!!! Originally Posted by PaulinaPayne
Oddly enough I think I'm most turned on that Spice could hang with you two for five hours. In a purely hetro way of course.

@ thirtyfour ....ears burning sugar? We discussed how much fun a double with you would be . *smiles Originally Posted by PaulinaPayne
That thought has caused me to spend so much time in the bathroom at work that the automatic light timer has shut off on me more than once.
#939 - THX for bringing life back into it ... I thought I had it broken yesterday ....
I know you have more pics .... *smiles
I'm guessing those aren't even the really good ones.