Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

What do you say ofs? Houston needs a new mod anyway, it's not like that JaD guy does shit.
What The Fuck are you licking in that photograph ... a baseball bat? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
I've answered that question before, and I seldom repeat the same fucking point more than twice.

This the pic you were trying to linck, HV?

He does look suitably grumpy. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Yes Dear, my Sultan of Search. :lube:

You thinck Dear John didn't switch sides?

heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
He fought it tooth and nail, didn't embrace, and I doubt reconciled it.. hence the angst. You have to go softly into that good night, not like a nun who dreams of sucking dick all day so she overcompensates by being a fanatical self hating prude. I'd prefer if he LOVED it. Ijs
The fucktard made his second act handle before he even sent the one with all that street cred into the good night. Then, he doubled down with a pussy handle.

I say that makes him eligible for the list........ijs
The fucktard made his second act handle before he even sent the one with all that street cred into the good night. Then, he doubled down with a pussy handle.

I saw that makes him eligible for the list........ijs Originally Posted by dearhunter
I concur. So can we please make that count 1 (one) so we can give WU's goofy ass his props, err, I mean his street cred, please?
No. No.
What is a "regular" mod? How am I different? I didn't put the word there...he did...I just shortened it to "Mod" from "Moderator" because of the character limit for the line...again, you can take that up with him if you'd like.

P.S.-You seem awfully hung up on the whole welcome thread thing...why? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Actually you seem hung up on wanting everyone to thinck you're a Mod.

He could always make you a modtard of the Houston Forums.......just to please ofs. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Linck us up to your welcome "Deerhunter to Houston Mod staff" thread while you're at it.

What makes OFS thinck there wasn't a welcome thread, in the restricted forum?

That would be fun. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
If it's in a restricted forum it's like it never happened. Kind of like saying you saw it in a PM but not being able to post it up.

What do you say ofs? Houston needs a new mod anyway, it's not like that JaD guy does shit. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Not up to me but I'm sure it would be a nightmare for the Admintards.
No. No. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Drats again..
Lol

I LOVE my confused fans Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
You cut dead into an interesting conversation to add that.. and this.

I'll take " No one gives a damn and not one fuck was given" for $1000, Alex Trebeck.
Alphas don't usually try this hard.. even Merry Anna was better than this. Put that handler to work dammit.

Actually you seem hung up on wanting everyone to thinck you're a Mod. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
So, answering your question with proof that I'm a mod...is me being hung up on wanting everyone to think I'm a mod?

You...fail...again...
What is a "regular" mod? How am I different? I didn't put the word there...he did...I just shortened it to "Mod" from "Moderator" because of the character limit for the line...again, you can take that up with him if you'd like.

P.S.-You seem awfully hung up on the whole welcome thread thing...why? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Let's say the difference between a "regulgar" mod and a private forum mod is similar to the difference between a police officer, a sheriff or constable and a mall cop. Outside the mall, mall cop is toothless and just an ordinary citizen. Still having the mall cop attitude however and occasionally flashing his badge pretending to be real fierce and intimidating.

Actually you seem hung up on wanting everyone to thinck you're a Mod.

Linck us up to your welcome "Deerhunter to Houston Mod staff" thread while you're at it.

If it's in a restricted forum it's like it never happened. Kind of like saying you saw it in a PM but not being able to post it up.

Not up to me but I'm sure it would be a nightmare for the Admintards and all of Ecciedom. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Just for the sake of clarity,
The term "Restricted Forum" is just a term. It's a forum that anyone can purchase and impose any restrictions the owner may deem fit. The mods of the private forum have no jurisdiction outside that forum.
The difference between an Eccie Moderator and a private moderator is that Eccie Mods have a private Eccie sponsored moderator forum. They enforce Eccie Guidelines by warnings and subsequently points. Private mods don't have access to the Eccie Moderator Forum, and have no official authority to deliver points.
Private mods, like the aforementioned mall cops, walk around with a chip on their shoulder trying to bully those less capable of fending for themselves.

Like I said... The above statement was only posted in the interest of clarity.
I'm not trying to bust anyone's chops. Just trying to set the record straight.

Just out of curiosity... Has anyone ever been pointed by WU, outside the private forum?
You cut dead into an interesting conversation to add that.. and this.

I'll take " No one gives a damn and not one fuck was given" for $1000, Alex Trebeck.
Alphas don't usually try this hard.. even Merry Anna was better than this. Put that handler to work dammit.

Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus

The attention shifted from her and she tries to be the center of the universe once again only to fail miserably. Even WTF didn't touch it. Lol
The mods of the private forum have no jurisdiction outside that forum. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Hahahahahahaha

Oh man...that curtain is SO thick...
Just for the sake of clarity,
The term "Restricted Forum" is just a term. It's a forum that anyone can purchase and impose any restrictions the owner may deem fit. The mods of the private forum have no jurisdiction outside that forum.
The difference between an Eccie Moderator and a private moderator is that Eccie Mods have a private Eccie sponsored moderator forum. They enforce Eccie Guidelines by warnings and subsequently points. Private mods don't have access to the Eccie Moderator Forum, and have no official authority to deliver points.
Private mods, like the aforementioned mall cops, walk around with a chip on their shoulder trying to bully those less capable of fending for themselves.

Like I said... The above statement was only posted in the interest of clarity.
I'm not trying to bust anyone's chops. Just trying to set the record straight.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Very clear. Incorrect, but clear.
  • WTF
  • 12-14-2015, 07:43 PM
The attention shifted from her and she tries to be the center of the universe once again only to fail miserably. Even WTF didn't touch it. Lol Originally Posted by junglemonkey

Poor girl is down to posting Facebook log in alerts
Very clear. Incorrect, but clear. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
SWING and a miss... Strike One!
Play Ball!
Can't hit them all clean out of the park, that and Wakeup can't get the ball over the plate... He still throws like a girl ya know.

BTW,
what part was incorrect? I don't have the advantage of years on the board and can only go by recent observations and an occasional search when the itch needs a scratch.
We're just joking around, kicking around a topic or two.
c'mon give the kid a hint.