Random Thoughts

I don’t trust women who don’t enjoy being woken up with sex
I dislike dudes holding the door open for me.
I dislike dudes holding the door open for me. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Makes me feel old when that happens. Then again, I do have to face reality.
Am I the only one who eats all the crusty parts of Pop-Tarts first before eating the icing part of it?
Awesome. Felt fine all week and got sick just in time for the weekend. Grrr.
I don't normally care for spicy foods much, but when I'm sick that all changes. They seem to clear nasal congestion for a while.
I don't normally care for spicy foods much, but when I'm sick that all changes. They seem to clear nasal congestion for a while. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I had a coworker who swore by Buffalo Wild Wings' Blazin' and Habanero wings as a treatment for congestion.
I had a coworker who swore by Buffalo Wild Wings' Blazin' and Habanero wings as a treatment for congestion. Originally Posted by JdeHog
I may need to make a trip to BWW lol.
I used to make homemade horseradish. Don't know where I can actually dig horseradish root around here though. Now just making horseradish will clear your nasal passages, as well as remove any dead skin, paint off the walls from your house, or the outer layer of your corneas.
Just sprinkle cayenne pepper on everything.

I think it would be good mixed into chicken noodle soup.
TMW when you're sick and don't want to go anywhere and find the jar of Vick's you knew must be around somewhere.

Here I go again...
Attached Images File Type: jpeg E2D9A79E-D735-4DF9-987A-0CE0532FA2D5.jpeg (99.4 KB, 307 views)
Here I go again... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You can do it.
  • Lliks
  • 12-12-2017, 08:16 AM
Here I go again... Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Good luck
Thanks, guys! I quit before because I had to for surgery... But now I actually want to because I feel like crap. I think that will make the difference in my long term success.