NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Well I said it would come down to turnovers....whoever has the least would win...Texans had 4 turnovers...that's the ball game folks....
Originally Posted by Satin
I'm at least happy most of them were passes to Dre. And not lost fumbles by Foster or Tate. Dre is a beast, we gotta feed him sometimes in order to win, and TJ didn't go out conservatively.
Of course phillips will be back. But yes jacobi should be looking for soother job. And kubiak should've thrown del homme or garcia in. imo.
But real talk here, I loved this thread, it was Fucking great, I liked talking to all you Fuckers. Originally Posted by Don91
You are absolutely correct, this was a great thread. I even enjoyed the Haters, especially Dopey Dude. You gotta have somebody around to laugh at!
And kubiak should've thrown del homme or garcia in. imo. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
I disagree wholeheartedly. T.J. played well enough to be the starter once Leinart went down. There is a reason that Jake and Garcia were not with any NFL franchise until Schaub and Leinart were hurt. They were brought in to be an insurance policy, not the starter. I do not think the eventual outcome would have been any different with Jake or Garcia in the lineup. All things considered, I am glad T.J. got the experience.
Jake threw FIVE interceptions in his last playoff game against an average defense.
Jacoby Jones SUCKS!
He cant' catch!
He runs sideways(or backwards) when he does try to return punts.
He turns the ball over !
He needs to GO!
Jacoby Jones and Kareem Jackson need to be cut. Cutting those two is worth at least 2 wins. The Texans lost that game solely because of Jones. Without that play the teams are tied and with 2 minutes left they do not try the end zone they run Foster and kick a field goal as time runs out.
Jacoby Jones and Kareem Jackson need to be cut. Cutting those two is worth at least 2 wins. The Texans lost that game solely because of Jones. Without that play the teams are tied and with 2 minutes left they do not try the end zone they run Foster and kick a field goal as time runs out. Originally Posted by BigLouie
It is hard to argue with that logic!
  • Satin
  • 01-15-2012, 03:58 PM
BL, that's the post of the day....completely agree. I'm been saying for while, I'm not sure why Jackson is starting...worst CB in the NFL...

Cut Jacobi & Jackson, don't re-sign Mario and try to get help at CB and WR......we need it...
I forgot to mention it, but WARREN MOON said recently that Justin Blackmon is like Dez Bryant but with his (Moon's) brain! That's a hell of an endorsement.

But with the epic failure of the Falcons, I don't see the Texans trading up for him in any scenario.

But there is this guy from South Carolina who I REALLY like as well, he should be available. His name is JEFFERY. So look out for that guy..
Dear God, the Packers...what a crazy season they had.

Looking forward for a potential Flaco vs Alex Smith Superbowl.
Thanks to the Houston Texans for a great season.

Everybody in the world except their fans predicted they would lose against Baltimore, including myself. But the difference about this game and the earlier one is the Texans had a better chance to win this one. Turnovers, especially that last interception Yates threw(I was thinking, why the fuck is he throwing the ball deep when he really didn't need to??) fucked up their chances. Yates reminded us all that he's still a rookie, and rookies are known to fuck up under pressure.

Arian Foster, Andre Johnson, and the defense did their jobs today! Shoutouts go to them!

I'm in agreeance with getting rid of Jacoby Jones and Kareem Jackson. Let them muthafuckas go!!!!

Baltimore WILL NOT beat New England. Just letting y'all know that now!

NFC side. Packers just got their asses whipped by the Giants, 37 - 20. What a gotdayum shame! Aaron Rodgers needs to go find a few hoes to grudgefuck after this devastating loss! Reminds me of that gotdayum LSU game! I don't even know if I wanna watch the NFC Championship game. All I know is the 49er's better watch out because here come the G-Men!!

I'm about to get pissy drunk!! Just wasn't my my today in the NFL.
I'm been saying for while, I'm not sure why Jackson is starting...worst CB in the NFL... Originally Posted by Satin
Steeler CB's "Rev" Ike Taylor & "Tell me again why he's starting" William Gay might have something to say about that....

Both cost us the game in Denver and being swept by B-more which put us in at the #5 seed

Good season Texan fans
Thanks to the Houston Texans for a great season.

Everybody in the world except their fans predicted they would lose against Baltimore, including myself. But the difference about this game and the earlier one is the Texans had a better chance to win this one. Turnovers, especially that last interception Yates threw(I was thinking, why the fuck is he throwing the ball deep when he really didn't need to??) fucked up their chances. Yates reminded us all that he's still a rookie, and rookies are known to fuck up under pressure.
Originally Posted by kerwil62

I appears the B'more defense was too much for TJ to handle. He had some good moments but the 3 interceptions and Jacoby's brain fart were absolute killers today. Truth be known,TJ could have easily had 6 interceptions but the Ravens defenders dropped 3 of TJ's passes in the first half that were right in their hands! TJ looked like a rookie drafted in the 5th round today! He was clearly out of his league! Hopefully, the rook learned from his mistakes today! He has the tools to be successful in the NFL but at the moment, he still has a very long way to go!

I hope Andre, Schaub and Foster have a healthy and prosperous 2012/2013 season. Destination Nawlins!