YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

The very best images are in my memory banks viewed at VERY close range as I was tied spread-eagled to the bed. . . . .and later used aggressively to satisfy their insatiable desires. . . . . . .but they kept me hydrated throughout. . . . .but only allowing me to drink from their mouths. . . . .here's to the YM/PP technique for keeping me hydrated enough to perform to their satisfaction

Not to gloat or anything. . . . . . . . . . .

And BOTH PP and YM ROCKED the collared top with chains.

PP and YM are simply amazing to be with from GFE to kinky as you want to be, or anywhere along the scale. Thanks for more fantasy fulfilment my beloved ladies.
The other ones show too much tummy lol
...and I've been too lazy to crop
Well thank you. We certainly don't want to see Spice's tummy.

Mentioning being hydrated from thier mouths sure SEEMS like gloating to me.
...and I've been too lazy to crop Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Well, then just wear a crop top. . . . .
Well, then just wear a crop top. . . . . Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
Too lazy to CROP, but never too lazy to FLOG, you bad boy
I was talking about my two pics of the chains . They show how fancy you can lead around one in chastity. The chains I had on before I put them on you. * smiles

You look beautiful in them!
I was talking about my two pics of the chains . They show how fancy you can lead around one in chastity. The chains I had on before I put them on you. * smiles

You look beautiful in them! Originally Posted by PaulinaPayne
Oh! You mean THESE!!!

Free willy!
Let his people go!
Hehe...I think he liked being subdued. PaulinaPayne plays this amazing mind trick on you that makes you think she should be called PaulinaPleasure...

Anyways peeps...went off the grid for a bit to do some munchkin wrangling. My tummy was being weird too...ugh...but good as new now!

Tomorrow's agenda: playtime, cam time, vacuuming and dusting the Y, and creating an ad. As nice as my ads look, they are a pain to create. But I need to update my doubles list. I still have the ones that are listed, but am adding another lady who was previously on my list, however she stopped providing and is wanting to offer doubles only...which is awesome cause I've got the hots for her...More pussy for me...weeeee!!!
Oh! You mean THESE!!!

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
HOT AS HELL!!!!
HOT AS HELL!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I know right!!!

BTW, I LOVE your avatar...makes me wanna get squeaky clean
mmmmmmmmmmmm thanks Yummy---I would love to a double session bubble bath with you!
Double HOT I'll bring the markers.
Tucson can be our benefactor bubble bath, markers, and a defibrillator...who's got a defibrillator we can borrow???

No, not for tucson, for me...I hear DallasRain is a wild one!