Clesed Thread Repository

Closed my Bella review before the dang trolls had a chance to get at it.
Just the usual mumblings about price which I dont think anyone is happy with Originally Posted by lilylivered
Did not see how that was off topic
Price was mentioned kind of important

This place is useless for even a discussion about price for a hooker on review
Mods you’re not getting the concept

But oh well
Did not see how that was off topic
Price was mentioned kind of important

This place is useless
Mods you’re not getting the concept Originally Posted by Missburger
Fortunately you not being able to see things is not a requirement for the mods to properly do their respective jobs....
At the time I didn't have a hobby line. I didn't cancel it, you told me you were "leaving and wouldn't be able to contact me when you got here", and since I hadn't met you before I didn't feel comfortable giving you my personal line since your flip-phone doesn't have emailing capabilities on it.

I don't trust you because you've proven to be disrespectful of my business operations and, as an extension, myself.
Originally Posted by valkyra
fuckin valkyra.... well said....
June 29 was originally posted

So

edit remove PR Originally Posted by Missburger
Disrespect to mod portion edited
Fortunately you not being able to see things is not a requirement for the mods to properly do their respective jobs.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Is it a job

Hmm
The mods promptly close reviews when

It's obvious danger of

wide spread narcolepsy breakout

Potential among the community

THANK YOU MODS!
Encounter: PSE with Victoria Jolie

Who knew Plastic Mom had a twin sister!!!
Encounter: PSE with Victoria Jolie

Who knew Plastic Mom had a twin sister!!! Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Dr as much I want to respect your advice right he is poking at me ...So Pauline because I dare to reply to reply to you such an amazing contributor on the board for irrelevant things not encounter your opinions matter I mean little 12inchcock?
First I’m not a mom as if I was I would gave way more patient letting playing dirty in sand box ...plastic ahahahahah everybody know that my breast are enhanced silly ...so I would consider myself plastic ... well maybe you can do a gofundme on me ..Twin sister nah my sister is older only work in this industry with me long time ago ... it was not for her ... Of course I understand you are trying to take a jab at me ..Anyone that actually met me..Probably laughing as I’m nice sweet person but fiesty and sassy ..i just don’t have filter and defend myself so I do with friends
How the heck you think I’m still around around after aspd here TER tna with over decade with great reviews ?
Pauline please pretty please just let it go...I don’t believe you are a person I declined as I believe you see no one but je suis désolé mon cher si ma présence te dérange vraiment ...
Voilà !
Ps : it’s close these treads I can’t believe I have to correct a man child on my second language: English which I suck at it
Well that cleared it up....
Dear I’m not sure he may need to play that board game call: dang I don’t know the expressions ..in French is “fais moi un dessin” English translate make a drawing to make people guess what You draw ,you like in we are the Miller’s movie
Well that cleared it up.... Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I know you love to give me points lol like gman44 lol but it’s okay I feel love in the air lol
It’s sad you can’t say would should be say but boys club can’t do when not playing fair enough again lol sausages festival
Miss me?
Missed you plenty !
Bisous
my second language: English which I suck at it Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
I was in the process of downloading the new Plastic Man/OCD Decoder App which includes the Victoriajolie update. And then i ran across that statement. It all makes sense now.
English is their second language as well
English is their second language as well Originally Posted by 12InchClock
wells everyone ...knows thats as ...a black mexican yer ...plastic mans ...first language dones be spanish ebonics
Pero hablas como un pirata.
También hablas Jive El Plastico Hombre?
Dr as much I want to respect your advice right he is poking at me ...So Pauline because I dare to reply to reply to you such an amazing contributor on the board for irrelevant things not encounter your opinions matter I mean little 12inchcock?
First I’m not a mom as if I was I would gave way more patient letting playing dirty in sand box ...plastic ahahahahah everybody know that my breast are enhanced silly ...so I would consider myself plastic ... well maybe you can do a gofundme on me ..Twin sister nah my sister is older only work in this industry with me long time ago ... it was not for her ... Of course I understand you are trying to take a jab at me ..Anyone that actually met me..Probably laughing as I’m nice sweet person but fiesty and sassy ..i just don’t have filter and defend myself so I do with friends
How the heck you think I’m still around around after aspd here TER tna with over decade with great reviews ?
Pauline please pretty please just let it go...I don’t believe you are a person I declined as I believe you see no one but je suis désolé mon cher si ma présence te dérange vraiment ...
Voilà !
Ps : it’s close these treads I can’t believe I have to correct a man child on my second language: English which I suck at it
Originally Posted by Victoriajolie
These might help.....