Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

I'll take a combo platter of Dorthy's and Jules' boobies, with a side of THN's.

Less than 30 days left on the ban. I declare her winner of this thread. Originally Posted by TinMan
There are NO winners here Tinman. This is essentially a Houston thread on the Dallas board. Houstonians are the only real stakeholders here.
Then the Houstonians won. Time to hoist the white flag.

Oh, wait...NYr is still a mod. Bring it back down again, and carry on with the fighting.

Consider me a deserter, hiding in the barn with the farmer's daughters.
Then the Houstonians won. Time to hoist the white flag.

Oh, wait...NYr is still a mod. Bring it back down again, and carry on with the fighting.

Consider me a deserter, hiding in the barn with the farmer's daughters. Originally Posted by TinMan
The wild boars, Tigers, lions, bears and the Cuban navy can only hold the line for him so long. He will wventuLly find his way to the interwebs and moderate poorly and unfairly again.

In the meantime. Dorthy is a fine ain't she! SheMs so much more fun to chit chat about!
SheMs so much more fun to chit chat about! Originally Posted by armature
Or with, if you enjoy bashing people and finding humor at other people's expense. What's so fun talking about someone who likes to make other people look bad to make themselves feel/look better? It doesn't matter how pretty you are if you're not pretty on the inside. Pretty is as pretty does or so the saying goes.

I realize I'm opening myself up to get beat on some more... but really?

Or with, if you enjoy bashing people and finding humor at other people's expense. What's so fun talking about someone who likes to make other people look bad to make themselves feel/look better? It doesn't matter how pretty you are if you're not pretty on the inside. Pretty is as pretty does or so the saying goes.

I realize I'm opening myself up to get beat on some more... but really?

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Consider the source KL, walk away, you can't fight stupid.
Consider the source KL, walk away, you can't fight stupid. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
That's true... I quit. Thank you.
  • broes
  • 06-14-2016, 02:47 AM
I can't wait for the return of Dorthy which has to be mere days away. I hope she has the self control to not rack up 25 points on her first day back.
It doesn't matter how pretty you are if you're not pretty on the inside. Pretty is as pretty does or so the saying goes. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
This actually just isn't true. Carry on...
This actually just isn't true. Carry on... Originally Posted by armature
You're right only high-class real VIP gentlemen think it's true... they tend to avoid loud, bossy and not so bright females with bad manners and even less social etiquette.

But...
I'm just an ex-aristocrat who has to suck and fuck for a living now... so what do I know? Maybe times have changed...

ps Eccie214, I'm not fighting... I conceded that not everyone thinks it's true, just like he said.
You're right only high-class real VIP gentlemen think it's true... they tend to avoid loud, bossy and not so bright females with bad manners and even less social etiquette.

But...
I'm just an ex-aristocrat who has to suck and fuck for a living now... so what do I know? Maybe times have changed...

ps Eccie214, I'm not fighting... I conceded that not everyone thinks it's true, just like he said.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
People on these boards couldn't agree that water's wet.
People on these boards couldn't agree that water's wet. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Alas, tis true. sigh
[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]You're right only high-class real VIP gentlemen think it's true... they tend to avoid loud, bossy and not so bright females with bad manners and even less social etiquette. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I think Dorthy's charming. NYr doesn't though I'm guessing.

But...
I'm just an ex-aristocrat who has to suck and fuck for a living now... so what do I know? Maybe times have changed... Originally Posted by KittyLamour
No, nothings changed. Beauty is a beauty - always.

Should we be doing a countdown?

An over and under on how long NYr gives the lovely, the talented, the enigmatic, the one and only Ms. Dorthy Monroe a wide berth?

Shall we reflect on the things we've learned here?
Once again, assumptions abound. Being close to DM and having many cross-over lovers, I know without a doubt that plenty of her clientele are high-class VIP gentlemen.
This board is just a collection of fantasies and peronas, and DM's persona is certainly intriguing enough to bring in all types of clientele. However, it's only the bait that brings them. What gets them to stay and return is her genuine personality and mad skills BCD. Why is that so hard for people to imagine???
Once again, assumptions abound. Being close to DM and having many cross-over lovers, I know without a doubt that plenty of her clientele are high-class VIP gentlemen.
This board is just a collection of fantasies and peronas, and DM's persona is certainly intriguing enough to bring in all types of clientele. However, it's only the bait that brings them. What gets them to stay and return is her genuine personality and mad skills BCD. Why is that so hard for people to imagine??? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
So her persona is bait? Thanks for the warning. Maybe that's because you're so objective when it comes to this subject, though.
What draws "high-class" clientele to DM is yet another unique experience with 1-3 moist orifices, which are plentiful here. It certainly can't be a POS persona.

Houston - You have a problem.