The News in Political cartoons.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

You're so right on this one. Fakes News IS upside down. Do you think they're going to are the live public hearings?
You're so right on this one. Fakes News IS upside down. Do you think they're going to are the live public hearings? Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

No. Schiff doesn't want live hearings. it will expose his lying ass as a traitor. when the patriot McConnell drags the whistleblower Eric Ciaramella into the Senate chamber to testify live the farce will be over. then Schiff and Ciaramella will be dragged into the streets where they will be beaten to near death by true patriots wearing MAGA hats and wielding american made Louisville Sluggers then burned alive. their ashes will be taken to Russia as a gift to Vlad Putin. Nancy Pelosi will be hung from the top of the Capitol Rotunda and left to rot until her decomposed head separates from her disgusting traitorous body then the putrid remains will be scraped up and burned. her ashes will adorn the mantle place of Mar A Lago where for 1 dollar patriots can piss in her urn.Jerry Nadler will be drawn and quartered and his fat ugly head will be placed atop a pike on the White House lawn where patriots will throw tomatoes and eggs at his rotting head, 50 cents each. this is the price traitorous democrats pay to dare defy the glorious rule of His Regal Majesty the Lord Emperor Donald, Supreme Ruler of the Multiverse!

thank you for asking loyal surf of the great American Hegemony!

BAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA
Wow! That was a lot of bullshit. I didn't even read all that. All I needed to see was the "Bahah . . ." at the end. Butt-hurt much? Seriously, check your PMS.

P.S. I didn't even see the typo "are" when I meant to type air. You're so wrapped up in yourself you didn't give me any shit for it.
Wow! That was a lot of bullshit. I didn't even read all that. All I needed to see was the "Bahah . . ." at the end. Butt-hurt much? Seriously, check your PMS.

P.S. I didn't even see the typo "are" when I meant to type air. You're so wrapped up in yourself you didn't give me any shit for it. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

yes you did. you read every word. you couldn't help yourself not to.

thank you valued surf!

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

now that one was funny!

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

that cartoonist who did it is wrong on couple of places.

fascism should be on the left instead of the right. communism, Marxism, Leninism, Trotskyism, left communism, and Maoism should be on the list.

Nuts is not a right wing thing, the left wing have their nuts too. LOL.
ah.. the floss dance!
POLITICAL CARTOONS THAT GOT PEOPLE FIRED

Your publication can receive angry letters, people can disagree with you for stupid reasons, and there's always the question of what "too far" really means. Can you make fun of the president of your country? How about the rich mucky-mucks who own the paper that publishes your cartoons?
Originally Posted by matchingmole

i'm glad you like my ying yang dancing post. i'll scour the interwebs for more to keep you entertained. which isn't hard to do ...

BAHHAHAHAAAAAA
Originally Posted by matchingmole
i'm glad you like my ying yang dancing post. i'll scour the interwebs for more to keep you entertained. which isn't hard to do ...

BAHHAHAHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

so that's yang doing the floss dance?. lol!

ok whatever floats ya boat.
so that's yang doing the floss dance?. lol!

ok whatever floats ya boat. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

i posted it to mock the mole and his beloved ying yang now he can't help himself his "man love" for ying yang is obsessing him.

BSHHAHHAAAAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 11-04-2019, 08:56 AM
  • oeb11
  • 11-04-2019, 08:56 AM
  • oeb11
  • 11-04-2019, 08:57 AM