ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

Thanks for sharing hun. Originally Posted by Notuagain
fuckin Not....

case not looking good ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
fuckin ocd.....
Hands never led me astray with the pussy he introduced me to.... Originally Posted by Maximum4
The business card was a warning for cops from outside the Geddes police department because 2 out of 5 AMP clients are police officers. And 1 out 3 AMP clients are politicians. And half of all AMP masseuses are cops. The CIA runs 80% of all AMPs. You’re all part of our, I mean their, experiment. That “oil” contains an experimental mind control drug. That is why all of you really believe you are charming, good looking guys with big wieners who engage in witty banter with Asian cuties that really like and respect you. So while you are diddling away, the government scientists are diddling you harder and deeper. Or maybe I, I mean the creep in the Jeep, is a psychology graduate student working on their senior seminar capstone project because none of the ignorant professors believed I, I mean he, would ever make a significant contribution to the field. Originally Posted by Joeh
fuckin Joe
ya dones dids ...a deed ...thats woulds ...make that satanic piece a ccp loving ...shit fauci ...proud

...thanks fer sharin! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
finished the thought

You hope I didn't miss it??
Why??
He fuckin missed it..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
👍
Okay, then be consistent!

If you were male and you make your self female we call you out on it, when you are a man who fakes being a woman surgically, we will call you out on it.... if you were born a man, we accept you and would judge you on your character.... unfortunately the character of these examples are purposely changing their gender...

His body, his choice. OLM Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
fuckin Willie
Phoenix is looking like a man lately. Originally Posted by Mr Dingleberry

would it be possible to get an Executive Summary of this thread? All but two of the posters are on my Ignore list. Originally Posted by brasil
fuckin blind squirrel has entered the building....
This pig, Dementia Joe, makes a bee line to Atlanta in hopes of stirring up some racial animosity to further divide the country. Even brings along his token black/indian/whatever else he's been convinced by his puppeteers is politically advantageous vice president/vulture, to add credibility to his hatred of the white race in case anyone still doesn't believe him.

When that goes nowhere, the people pulling the strings figure it's a wasted trip if he doesn't at least visit the number one race plaintive heifer in America, Stacey Abrams, to salvage some much needed race-based venom out of it.

Unity. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Dovlin still trying for a trophy
Oppressed
Depressed
Repressed
Unimpressed
Suppressed

Maybe Bob Dylan will co-write a song with me... Originally Posted by Joeh
See how easy it is Dovlin?
Not going to jump the line of illegal aliens with my white privilege

And aparently we wont be running out of them too soon Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Thsnks Juan
Juan is on fire!!!

Eeeeeooo, eeeeooo I carry this card

Eeeeeeeoooo, I nominate Javier oooo aaa baccARia

Eeeooo I call this guy the general eeee ,eeeee ,a eeeee

He runs that place aaaaa... eeeee over there Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Is it me... or does his Joe impersonation sound like ocd?
Biden could not manage a lemonade stand. Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker
fuckin Cap'n.....
At least now we know for sure why Z usually sticks to posting cartoons.

Spectacular job Z. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing