YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

I have been on a crab cake kick lately...tried Brenner's, papadeaux's, Brooklyn athletic club. All very delicious. Any other suggestions peeps?
OK, I'm, OFFICIALLY SCARED now of Dallas. LOL
I have had several meets with Dallas. Marie has allowed me to lick whip cream off her legs. With my limited experience I would be frightened of the two together. No mortal human could survive that duo.
Enjoying a delicious streak at a strip club...yeah, I know it's slow on Sunday, but I'm still enjoyin the view
That sounds like a good time (I R jealous lol)

How does the yummy like her steak?
Medium, thank you...I like a little pink in the inside...warm and juicy, YEAH...that's how I like it
What's good strip club to eat steak at? That sounds good to me.
Only had it at two places: the Ritz and Heartbreakers. Both pretty good. At heartbreakers, order it one level below desired. It is cooked a bit too much...but tasty.
Thanks Marie
How is this the first time I've seen and heard this??? Fucking beautiful...I'm touched beyond belief...WOW...I love it...

You got careless scrolling thru youtube?
No, it was playing on a local radio station, and it caught my attention (both the musicality of the chorus as well as the content of Mackelmore's lyrics). Putting the two together, I had to look it up and enjoy every aspect of it. Those who know me well, understand my relationship with music, and it takes a lot, either intellectually or emotionally to stimulate my ears beyond a shallow/casual background listening.
Where words fail, music speaks...
Hey peeps! New questions to get the ball rolling again...

July 1, 2013

1. What was the most unbelievable date you ever had?

2. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
1. A weekend with Fancy at the Charles Dickens Festival in Galveston
A close second will be The Horseshoe with Emerald7 for our birthday in May.
2. Yesterday in church when they presented the American Flag.