Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

Wait, is DJ Htowner in drag?

I have seen Htowner.......I have seen DJ......I have never seen Htowner and DJ together.......ijs

Would Htowner count as #2?
I wasn't going to, but I just got to... I mean I have to...
To give the biggest props to my haters cause they ain't no ordinary haters, they're some REAL haters, we're talking about some NO-DAYS-OFF haters.... LOL
Even on a Sunday they trying to hack into my accts LOL was that after church, that y'all FAILED to do that ??? nice try though...

Anywho thanks for the laugh, if you'll excuse me I have some turnt up to continue to do.... Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

wow haters knew your FB info
be careful with what you share..there are tools out there which can remove what is blurred or marked
Htowner did his time as a mod here in the meat grinder called Houston.......wait, did Wakeup take his slot when old htowner received his ambassadorship?

Hey Wakeup, how many modtards did you run off?
Wait, is DJ Htowner in drag? Originally Posted by dearhunter
No, HTowner in drag would be much prettier than Grumps.
Htowner did his time as a mod here in the meat grinder called Houston.......wait, did Wakeup take his slot when old htowner received his ambassadorship? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I think I'd last at least a day longer in Houston than HTowner did as a mod...I think...maybe...

Hey Wakeup, how many modtards did you run off? Originally Posted by dearhunter
This month? Zero...
No, HTowner in drag would be much prettier than Grumps. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
And that's a fact, jack.
come on.......come on.......hurry up and update the count.
It was? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Yep...probably the same fucktard that bought an add banner once and put his user name across it.
  • cr76
  • 12-16-2015, 09:22 AM
Yep...probably the same fucktard that bought an add banner once and put his user name across it. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
wait, we can become mods through donations - so i can be a mod?
come on.......come on.......hurry up and update the count. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Tick-tock.
come on.......come on.......hurry up and update the count. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I said I'd update the list...not which list I'd update...

Yep...probably the same fucktard that bought an add banner once and put his user name across it. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Are you saying that person insinuated your statement, or that person did what you said in your statement?
I say you runt off Dear John.......we later learn that DJ is in fact a trannie named NOBODY.........Kaitlyn Jenner has taught us that trannies are whores trapped in a mans body.......that makes 1........that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

As a consolation prize I am willing to stipulate that DJ can count to the modtard number as well........seeing he has been a modtard on other boards.....before the internet.
wait, we can become mods through donations - so i can be a mod? Originally Posted by cr76
Buy a forum and you can be king of your domain.

Are you saying that person insinuated your statement, or that person did what you said in your statement? Originally Posted by Wakeup
See above ^^^^
Buy a forum and you can be king of your domain. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
Just be sure you don't get banned. It sucks to be paying for a Clubhouse Forum that you cannot participate in.........it has happened more than once.
  • cr76
  • 12-16-2015, 02:07 PM
Just be sure you don't get banned. It sucks to be paying for a Clubhouse Forum that you cannot participate in.........it has happened more than once. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Banned from your own forum.