Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

go after them, then. don't use it as your basis to absolve your Boy.. that is kid's stuff, to blame shit on other people. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He's not MY Boy. I'm just a humble citizen watching this circus and shaking my damn head. Your side has no cred. Zero, zilch, nada. Your blatant double standards suck the air out of every impeachment balloon you try to launch.

What trump did may have been inappropriate. But it's not impeachable. Not even close. Especially when it involves conduct his accusers engage in every day of the week.
He's not MY Boy. I'm just a humble citizen watching this circus and shaking my damn head. Your side has no cred. Zero, zilch, nada. Your blatant double standards suck the air out of every impeachment balloon you try to launch.

What trump did may have been inappropriate. But it's not impeachable. Not even close. Especially when it involves conduct his accusers engage in every day of the week. Originally Posted by lustylad
I don't have "a side".. I think Trump fucked the Constitution, and Biden(s) should be in prison. what double standard do I have?
it's not though.. of course the left-leaning media is hypocritical, they wanted Trump out on day one. but they are not President, Trump is the guy who fucked the Constitution, looking for dirt on Biden, getting "America's Mayor" () to wage a shadow foreign policy.

but just because the Media is slanted and nasty, doesn't mean Trump is not a Constitution-fucking Rouge. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Oh, so now his crime is "fucking the Constitution"? Care to elaborate and be a little more specific? Will that be the first Article of Impeachment - "fucking the Constitution"?

I think fucking the Constitution is when the deep state tries to twist and subvert the 25th Amendment to attempt an illegal coup d'etat!

If you had an ounce of honesty or self-awareness you would admit your main gripe isn't that trump tried to unearth dirt on his political opponent, it's that he failed to follow the "proper channels" for doing so. You know, take some PAC money and give it to a law firm when no one is looking with instructions to hire foreign intel agents to concoct a whole dossier full of dirt!

That's the way it's done in the swamp!
Oh, so now his crime is "fucking the Constitution"? Care to elaborate and be a little more specific? Will that be the first Article of Impeachment - "fucking the Constitution"?

I think fucking the Constitution is when the deep state tries to twist and subvert the 25th Amendment to attempt an illegal coup d'etat!

If you had an ounce of honesty or self-awareness you would admit your main gripe isn't that trump tried to unearth dirt on his political opponent, it's that he failed to follow the "proper channels" for doing so. You know, take some PAC money and give it to a law firm when no one is looking with instructions to hire foreign intel agents to concoct a whole dossier full of dirt!

That's the way it's done in the swamp! Originally Posted by lustylad
And that’s what the Deep State is pissed about. Trump has locked them out. Then he’s going to lock them up.
And that’s what the Deep State is pissed about. Trump has locked them out. Then he’s going to lock them up. Originally Posted by bambino
There is no deep state moron and that fat lying bastard isn’t locking anyone up. You morons keep pushing that bullshit and follow that idiot down a anarchy path the Notional Guard will be shooting you down in the streets.

Don’t say you were never warned.
There is no deep state moron and that fat lying bastard isn’t locking anyone up. You morons keep pushing that bullshit and follow that idiot down a anarchy path the Notional Guard will be shooting you down in the streets.

Don’t say you were never warned. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
It’s you that is a moron.
There is no deep state moron
. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
that might be correct, there's likely more than one moron in the deep state, however

on another note ....one moron who was a prior acting cia director agrees there is a deep state..did you miss that?

even your buddy wtf can no longer deny there is a deep state
He's not MY Boy...

What trump did may have been inappropriate. But it's not impeachable. Originally Posted by lustylad
He squirts, he shoots, he scores!!!!!

That's all that's on the TV right now everywhere. The Trump worshippers are backing slowly away from their Golden Calf (Fries)!

Yous all will be covering your tracks in the next week or so. Except for Lindsey Graham, that is. Trump has a video of him and an unidentified life form that may or may not be a protected specie, engaging in acts that would justify his succor.
Yep a president has the power to set his foreign policy as long as he doesn’t commit a crime in doing so. That fat lying bastard committed Bribery and that is clearly written in the Constitution as a impeachable offense.

The cults opinion does not trump the Constitution, get over it. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
What do you think Biden did stupid.
Byron York has a good article on vindman and the problems the dims would have with his testimony

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...indman-problem
What do you think Biden did stupid. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Joe Biden was following instructions to combat corruption, the fat lying bastard was creating corruption for personal gain.

Listen up numb nuts, get that piss boy Barr to investigate Hunter Biden, charge him, indict him and convict him. Until then your bull shit accusations are irrelevant.
that might be correct, there's likely more than one moron in the deep state

on another note ....one moron who was a prior acting cia director agrees there is a deep state..did you miss that?

even your buddy wtf can no longer deny there is a deep state Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Is that right? Sounds like deep state Fox opinion network bull shit to me.
Is that right? Sounds like deep state Fox opinion network bull shit to me. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You, on the other hand, are completely full of shit.
You, on the other hand, are completely full of shit. Originally Posted by bambino
Jaxboy wears blinders and earplugs. And he is rip-roaringly stupid. Even when the link is posted in his own thread.

Maybe someone should google "Thank God for the Deep State!"

Ooops! Cat's out of the bag now!
Jaxboy wears blinders and earplugs. And he is rip-roaringly stupid. Even when the link is posted in his own thread.

Maybe someone should google "Thank God for the Deep State!"

Ooops! Cat's out of the bag now! Originally Posted by lustylad
I can’t count the times I’ve informed your dumb ass I don’t cloud my mind with deep state conspiracy bullshit.

You’re obviously stupid or something