Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

About freaking time
Banned like a motha fucka.

D.G.

=======

Okay Purple Hippo....tell us who the poser was.

I need to update the poser matrix.

. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

I always thought his reviews were suspect, but he did recommend others he didn't review.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...44&postcount=6

Banned like a motha fucka.

D.G.

=======
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I'm bettin she'll be back
Next is D.G.

......and (not sayin) Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I called it mo fo's.

Now Fancy being a potty-mouthed, hobbiest-outing whore.....never saw it comin'
I'm bettin she'll be back Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
greatness!
LoL and this was his response:

A link to Elton John's I'm Still Standing

Lets see .

Originally Posted by D.G.
Good work sleuth!

...and no, I'm not going to tell you who he/she is
About freaking time Originally Posted by NubianPrince
+1 What he said
+1 What she said

Good work sleuth!

...and no, I'm not going to tell you who he/she is Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Will you tell us if someone is not coming back as soon they originally thought?
She finally stepped on her dick. She probably has another mandle or two up and running right now.

Good work sleuth!

...and no, I'm not going to tell you who he/she is Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Sure took you modtards a while to figure that one out....or maybe you knew all the time and were just letting it slide.
I am curious... If (as in this case) the handle is found to be fake, will the reviews still stand or will they be removed?
Sure took you modtards a while to figure that one out....or maybe you knew all the time and were just letting it slide. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
I'm sure the Mods knew about it just as long or even longer than most...that handle finally fucked up

I am curious... If (as in this case) the handle is found to be fake, will the reviews still stand or will they be removed? Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Who said the handle was found to be fake...it's all speculation as usual
But if it handle were found to fake? Would the reviews from that handle be removed or left to stand? That was my point of curiosity.
Just because a handle may be found to be fake...does not mean the review is fake.

If reviews are found to be fake, they will be labeled as such for all to see.

Example, if one of your reviews were proven to be fake, it would be labeled as fake...although it could be unassigned from your profile. Hope that answers your question
So if a handle were proven to be a "mandle" and it had reviews on other ladies.... and said "BBBJ" it would be allowed to stand? LOL

Even though technically he was a she and didn't even have a penis with which to do BBBJ? lol

(I am dying to see a fake label now... Digging...)