Over/under on when Dorthy Monroe will be back sucking cock for money

• cr76
  • 11-28-2015, 08:26 AM

Meh its not going to make it to 1000 Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
yummy
yummy Originally Posted by cr76
^^^^ ol scary ass why put it in private tags say it out in the open
Geez are you drunk on Dorfy's twat juice? You're the only fuck who grovels and will eat Dorfy's shit if you were given the opportunity. Alas, she probably doesn't think you're even worthy for that.

Really dude? what is your deal with going WK and beyond? You say you never met the whore... this sounds like stalker shit. IF I were Dorfy I'd be very very careful of her "fans."

Am I the only one who thinks something is fucked up with this dude? Of course, this could be Dorfy's manhandle and that would make a tidy explanation for this fuck. Originally Posted by A2theb2thec
Face Palm

Go back to Kansas

What is your deal now that you like to comment on every thread I have ... Some you need a updated book of definitions 2016 edition... He isn't my stalker but you on the other hand keep on I'm watching you while being very careful

Are you trying to say something by saying be very careful with her fans?

Don't start something you can't finish because I will win so try me... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Oh, please! Get over yourself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Guess what ? Dorfy Stays winning like BP Hoes He is BANNED..

So you get over yourself....
Guess what ? Dorfy Stays winning like BP Hoes He is BANNED.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
And from the great northern frozen wastelands of the Midwest, I'd like to thank Dorfy, Marie, and a few others (and Savannah Moon in a KC thread), for enabling the Alphabet Frog to rack up sufficient vacation points.

Sigh, I miss my business trips to Houston.
Oh, please! Get over yourself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Let me guess, you're a mod now? Or do you just tell them who to ban?

Speaking of "scary ass" .... !
And from the great northern frozen wastelands of the Midwest, I'd like to thank Dorfy, Marie, and a few others (and Savannah Moon in a KC thread), for enabling the Alphabet Frog to rack up sufficient vacation points.

Sigh, I miss my business trips to Houston. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Speaking of "scary ass" .... ! Originally Posted by LexusLover
He went down the ban road all by himself....

Still waiting for your scary self to post what you wrote in private tags...
Dorfy needs no WKs, she fights her own battles. If you've noticed she more often than not comes out on top by days end. This saga should have an interesting if not predictable finish. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
The Hardhat may be prophetic. Eight of the contributors to this thread are now banned: black sunshine; Long nose; WolfWhistle; Lexieinhouston; D.G.; BDD; Seeking ~P; and A2theB2theC. In addition, Justfred and Lorde, after engaging in running internet gun battles with DM, have evidently retired from the field of combat before suffering mortal injury.

Dorthy is playing some of you fucktards like Heifetz played the violin Originally Posted by 2intexas
And in the background, I still hear the violin playing.
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
See? Was that a SLAP or a Throatpunch? lol ....

And in the background, I still hear the violin playing. Originally Posted by 2intexas
She tests her strings...

Winds it up...

Reels them in....

Meanwhile they had no idea it was more like facing the "Devil Went Down to Georgia..."

And I'm all....:

And it's PINK KNIGHT; get it right

Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Me gusta.
Just sayin'...

Yea stay on track peeps. NC may show some taint AND boobs if and when it hits 1000 posts. Don't fuck it up.
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Well, it already capped 30K+ views, 900+ posts.... I'm waiting on that 1K posts.
When it does I will post some titties or something lol

You know.... Celebrating.

#DMSW Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Give ya'll an inch, you want to take a mile....

Meh its not going to make it to 1000 Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

I see taint in the right photo. Lovely taint it is, too.

Speaking of "scary ass" .... ! Originally Posted by LexusLover
No she is not a Mod. She is however back and while she has removed
the "retired" I do not believe she has said the words herself.
Now her has said it but it really has to come from her to
put a bow on this thread.

Try to stay on topic boys
No she is not a Mod. She is however back and while she has removed
the "retired" I do not believe she has said the words herself.
Now her has said it but it really has to come from her to
put a bow on this thread.

Try to stay on topic boys Originally Posted by rduke4923
Answer my question Why do you give a fuck if I'm back or not ?

Why do you care what I do on this board ?

Why do you follow all my posts and my statements if you are not still butt hurt?

Just why

If Im here or if im gone you will always find time to worry about me which I find hilarious because you will not admit your still butthurt after a year..

Do you actually think your doing something awesome by worrying about me ? Your doing nothing but wasting your key strokes..
Answer my question Why do you give a fuck if I'm back or not ?

Why do you care what I do on this board ?

Why do you follow all my posts and my statements if you are not still butt hurt?

Just why Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Seems you follow more than a few of mine DM and no I will not
be asking to see you again.

Why do I care?
Simple you were back and called those that said you were/are a liar.
I have made that pretty clear.
Just admit you are back than we can mark the date and the winnners can collect their money. After all that is what this thread is about.
Seems you follow more than a few of mine DM and no I will not
be asking to see you again.

Why do I care?
Simple you were back and called those that said you were/are a liar.
I have made that pretty clear.
Just admit you are back than we can mark the date and the winnners can collect their money. After all that is what this thread is about. Originally Posted by rduke4923
I wouldn't see you if I was on my last package of ramen noodles..

Dude your not as smart as you claim and I'm going to leave it there...

But here is the link of the thread that was more than a year ago and in which you still can't get over it...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1221305&highlight=

Your on a thread about me I can almost guarantee you follow me and I don't follow you ... want to make a bet ?

But again why do you care you aren't answering the question