the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

• BLM69
  • 02-21-2018, 04:38 PM
Really wish that hot body demonstrated a little stability. Would love to play with that. Originally Posted by grean
They're 15 year old pics, just like her age of 33 lol, she's around her late 40s from my calculations. Big market for older women who give HJ's for a living. we'll miss you Tara, have fun on your 11th ban
Darn...banned again...oh well...
I really thought she would make it to the end of the month. She did respond to my question earlier via PM. She didn't seem to want to give an honest answer and really didn't have much of a sense of humor about it. It was not a pleasant response to say the least. So in a roundabout way, I did get my answer.
At this rate she will have as many threads as Bbfs
I really thought she would make it to the end of the month. She did respond to my question earlier via PM. She didn't seem to want to give an honest answer and really didn't have much of a sense of humor about it. It was not a pleasant response to say the least. So in a roundabout way, I did get my answer. Originally Posted by TheWanderer

Well there you go. Why the hell does anybody entertain this mess anymore????
  • BLM69
  • 02-22-2018, 08:03 AM
Well there you go. Why the hell does anybody entertain this mess anymore???? Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Her number of bans ( a dozen ) is ongoing entertainment around here. It's surpassed the mess stage long ago
I keep waiting for her to pull a Chris Chris "I'm back you homos!"
65 days Originally Posted by txexetoo
I won
I’m looking for an old, unstable, ugly, and psychotic whore to lick my dirty ass for like $10. Tara used to do this regularly but with her banned I’ll have to find someone else.

I figured it was only a matter of time before she left the hobby and went back to teaching high school English.
I would see you every week Tara if you could take it. 😔
Over under guys?
I keep waiting for her to pull a Chris Chris "I'm back you homos!" Originally Posted by Boltfan
Chris Chris....lol. Love that fuckin' character....
I would see you every week Tara if you could take it. 😔 Originally Posted by DrBWC
😉
I need to visit Tara
She stands up for herself and call bullshit when she see it
My kinda girl
  • BLM69
  • 03-21-2018, 09:24 AM
I need to visit Tara
She stands up for herself and call bullshit when she see it
My kinda girl Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood
You like to get kicked in the balls after your HJ? She's perfect for you! Catch her while you can, she'll be banned for the 12th time soon...she's still working on the self control kinks