Random Thoughts

What's this, a calendar featuring artwork by one of my favorite cartoonists? Well, $12 is a little much, but he distributes independently and and I like him, so I'll go for it. Wait, $10 shipping? Hahaha, no.
What's this, a calendar featuring artwork by one of my favorite cartoonists? Well, $12 is a little much, but he distributes independently and and I like him, so I'll go for it. Wait, $10 shipping? Hahaha, no. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Shipping is expensive. I sell waist cinchers and I'm losing out on cash because of high shipping costs. I could either charge my customers the full amount or take a hit in the bank. Right now, I'm taking the hit. It sucks being independent.
Speaking of independent artists, one of the guys I follow on Twitter just released his first comic. It's gaining a lot of traction. Now he's planning to make me one of his characters! I get to be a kickass zombie hunter!
Speaking of independent artists, one of the guys I follow on Twitter just released his first comic. It's gaining a lot of traction. Now he's planning to make me one of his characters! I get to be a kickass zombie hunter! Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
That's pretty awesome! What's it called?
That's pretty awesome! What's it called? Originally Posted by JdeHog
RAGS: A Zombie Shopping Spree
I am absolutely in love with my new star string lights that I bought for my pergola on my deck. Can’t wait to put them up!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 0A6C2E4A-ED03-4B8F-9568-0D12CD533B27.jpeg (203.8 KB, 355 views)
I am absolutely in love with my new star string lights that I bought for my pergola on my deck. Can’t wait to put them up! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I was wondering how the renovation was going?
I was wondering how the renovation was going? Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
Nearly complete, for the most part. There are a couple of things that still need to be done but it won’t completely finished until after the first of the year. I’m just grateful that the hot tub is back up and running now!
Gah! Sick of being sick. Antibiotics didn't do anything so apparently it's viral. Just got to wait it out.
Freaking 2 degrees outside right now. Not with wind chill, that’s the ambient temperature.
Returned from Minnesota on Saturday and brought this with me Spanky. Thought you might enjoy it
Returned from Minnesota on Saturday and brought this with me Spanky. Thought you might enjoy it Originally Posted by arealone
Oh cool! I’m a Minnesota native.
I think I'm getting over my sushi obsession
If you replace the "W" in Where, What and When with a "T",
you answer the question...
Oh cool! I’m a Minnesota native. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I thought I remember you telling me that. Aren't you glad that we don't live there now? I was there for a week and it only got above zero one day.