Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Many gentlemen are, in fact, baited to her based on her persona. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
FTFY, in your own words nonetheless.
Try harder. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Excuse me, but don't tell me what to do unless you're naked and that isn't going to ever happen so mind your own business I'm minding mine.
Yes, yes, yes and yes... This is a hooker board - seriously. Let it go. She'll be back soon and we can do this all over again. Originally Posted by crazysauce
So, your answer to my 2nd and 4th questions are "yes?" Please explain.
FTFY, in your own words nonetheless. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Your play on words, however clever, does not override the intent of my statement that gents are drawn (better choice of words?) to her based on her persona.
So, your answer to my 2nd and 4th questions are "yes?" Please explain. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
This is the song that doesn't end. It just goes on and on my friend. Some people started singing it not knowing what it was and now they'll keep on singing it forever just because this is the song that doesn't end...it just goes on and on my friend....

You prefer to play on Dorky's gutter level then... your choice.

...the subject of Dorky...her big mouth...

we wouldn't be having this nice conversation though would we?
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
You accuse me of playing in the gutter, yet follow with...

1. Name calling
2. Insults
3. Sarcasm

I've not engaged in gutter play, and I have no intention to. To do so would cloud the point of this thread.
You accuse me of playing in the gutter, yet follow with...

1. Name calling
2. Insults
3. Sarcasm

I've not engaged in gutter play, and I have no intention to. To do so would cloud the point of this thread. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Still on a far lesser scale than your illustrious friend who you are defending and that makes you guilty by association. At least I haven't stooped to being racist. And glorifying her misdeeds has gone on long enough imho.

The point of this thread is mute and void.
Can this thread be kept going until DoMo's return? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
DoMo's ban should be lifted when this thread reaches 1,000 posts. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Almost there.
Still on a far lesser scale than your illustrious friend who you are defending and that makes you guilty by association. At least I haven't stooped to being racist. And glorifying her misdeeds has gone on long enough imho.

You just deflected the fact that you were playing in the gutter. Okay, now that we have that out of the way, you don't have the authority to tell me or others when this thread will end or for how long I can question the actions of a moderator. I realize that may be frustrating for you and/or others, but it will be okay, I promise.

I make no apologies for my association with Dorthy_Monroe. She may or may not apologize for things she has said upon her return. My sole focus here has been on the uneven delivery of points to those who were warned by NYr.

If you like, you are free to start a thread about how much you dislike DM, about associations, board personas, and new names you want to be called to continue your 6 years of going viral.

Page 68...here we come...

You tell her grammaw, once again your talking shit because dorthys not here, which is your style...keep in mind she didn't get a life sentence and will be back shortly. I think I need to start a throwback thread to all those threads when you had a previous handle to remind folks what youre old skanky ass is really all about....did a quick search of your old handle threads......fuckin internet gold I tell you.....post 1000!!!!
does that movie "Dude where"s my car?" sound familiar?
BTW...there are approximately 100 different members of the community who have contributed to this thread. Now at over 1000 posts, thank you to the top 10 contributors:

armature 128
andymarksman 71
YummyMarie 66
corona 63
dearhunter 50
Tony Gambino 50
KittyLamour 38
TinMan 34
TheCat'sMeow 33
Victoria Jolie 33
You tell her grammaw, once again your talking shit because dorthys not here, which is your style...keep in mind she didn't get a life sentence and will be back shortly. I think I need to start a throwback thread to all those threads when you had a previous handle to remind folks what youre old skanky ass is really all about....did a quick search of your old handle threads......fuckin internet gold I tell you.....post 1000!!!! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Bwa haha ha.. Really? I quit arguing with Dorky because exactly like Wakeup said... She's dumb as a box of hammers. It was no fun. Say whatever you want... Bully Man it's quite ridiculous. Did you see my latest ad?

Hottest Ol' Hag In Dallas

And skanky? That's not in my vocabulary as is most of your barely decipherable speech pattern.

Internet Gold... that's right. I'm famous. Thank you haters! Google and check out Kitty Lamour on social media sometime if you doubt it. I think my web site got over 12K worldwide views today... last time I checked the widget right there on the front page.
  • BLM69
  • 06-14-2016, 10:22 PM
Anything accomplished yet with all this discussion LOL? I called it post #2 this would be a waste of time, maybe the next 1,000 post will be different and the OP will get her awnsers so she won't spend all day in the Dallas forums.
Bwa haha ha.. Really? I quit arguing with Dorky because exactly like Wakeup said... She's dumb as a box of hammers. It was no fun. Say whatever you want... Bully Man it's quite ridiculous. Did you see my latest ad?

Hottest Ol' Hag In Dallas

And skanky? That's not in my vocabulary as is most of your barely decipherable speech pattern.

Internet Gold... that's right. I'm famous. Thank you haters! Google and check out Kitty Lamour on social media sometime if you doubt it. I think my web site got over 12K worldwide views today... last time I checked the widget right there on the front page. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
why don't you tell us your previous handle/s? so we can post links to all the threads that will let some newer members who you really are? people don't change and your previous handle had threads that made this one look tiny