The Mueller report

FBI believed Trump was closely involved in hush-money scheme, unsealed documents show

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncn...rom%20%251%24s

TRY . . . ing to be funny?
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

Does the FBI believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause too?
Does the FBI believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause too? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Maybe, after all, they believed the Steele Dossier!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Maybe, after all, they believed the Steele Dossier!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
If Mueller has been told to stay within the written report what will the Russian sympathizers known as the Freedumb caucus have questions about...there isn’t any deep state conspiracy bullshit mentioned in the Mueller report

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...-public-report
If Mueller has been told to stay within the written report what will the Russian sympathizers known as the Freedumb caucus have questions about...there isn’t any deep state conspiracy bullshit mentioned in the Mueller report

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...-public-report Originally Posted by Jaxson66
And what will the Democrats talk about? Nothing.
And what will the Democrats talk about? Nothing. Originally Posted by bambino
Robert Mueller ...May 2019
Before I step away, I want to thank the attorneys, the FBI agents, the analysts, and the professional staff who helped us conduct this investigation in a fair and independent manner. These individuals, who spent nearly two years with the Special Counsel’s Office, were of the highest integrity.

I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments—that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election.

That allegation deserves the attention of every American.

The Freedom caucus will be exposed as the Russian sympathizers they are!
Before I step away, I want to thank the attorneys, the FBI agents, the analysts, and the professional staff who helped us conduct this investigation in a fair and independent manner. These individuals, who spent nearly two years with the Special Counsel’s Office, were of the highest integrity.

I will close by reiterating the central allegation of our indictments—that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election.

The Freedom caucus will be exposed as the Russian sympathizers they are! Originally Posted by Jaxson66

don't turn blue holding your breath waiting for shocking revelations that will topple Trump.

lack of oxygen is dangerous to your mental health.

BAHAHAHAAA
General Flynn’s partner found guilty on all charges. Flynn’s shitting more bricks tonight for that wall.

:ro flmao:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/23/polit...ict/index.html
So what?
So what? Originally Posted by bambino

Well, Flynn was charged with the same crimes but worked a plea deal for cooperation. His Fox lawyer blew that agreement up, the question now is will Flynn go to jail and will his son now face charges. There’s a lot of redactions in the Mueller report concerning that group. That’s “So What”
Well, Flynn was charged with the same crimes but worked a plea deal for cooperation. His Fox lawyer blew that agreement up, the question now is will Flynn go to jail and will his son now face charges. There’s a lot of redactions in the Mueller report concerning that group. That’s “So What” Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Mueller failed you then. he'll fail you tomorrow. try not to be disappointed. Again.
Well, Flynn was charged with the same crimes but worked a plea deal for cooperation. His Fox lawyer blew that agreement up, the question now is will Flynn go to jail and will his son now face charges. There’s a lot of redactions in the Mueller report concerning that group. That’s “So What” Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Actually, when the prosecutors attempted to add Flynn as a co-conspirator the judge told them they didn't have a case. Team Mueller violated Brady laws. Flynn will be exonerated.

The Freedom caucus will be exposed as the Russian sympathizers they are! Originally Posted by Jaxson66
If Mueller can show obstruction or an attempt at obstruction in one those ten examples, that should be enough for Nadler and Pelosi to get started with Articles of Impeachment. The president is not above the law.
If Mueller can show obstruction or an attempt at obstruction in one those ten examples, that should be enough for Nadler and Pelosi to get started with Articles of Impeachment. The president is not above the law. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Your hero Mulehead is going to be hide behind one of his minions...

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/201...ightly-object/