Providers who have been run off the board by trolls...

You possibly won't know her........London Rayne made these newbie bsc whores look like amateurs.........she had a Club House Forum.........whore bought the forum.......was banned the next month.......for a long long time.
See above ^^^^ Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
I have...if you mean me, I have neither insinuated that I have, nor actually bought any forums on this site...I'm not a moderator of a Club House forum. dh is correct that I have a monetary investment in this site, and that I'd like to protect it, but that has nothing to do with me being a moderator...

Again, you'll just have to deal with the fact that I'm an appointed mod...or not...there's one person who you can appeal that decision to, would you like the contact info?
You possibly won't know her........London Rayne made these newbie bsc whores look like amateurs.........she had a Club House Forum.........whore bought the forum.......was banned the next month.......for a long long time. Originally Posted by dearhunter
Those were the days, she had a rule that she didn't take more than 5 inches, you had to send a pic of your member as screening
and if she thought it was too large no soup for you LOL... I miss London, wonder whatever happened to her and Naomi... the Coven they called themselves..

And she would eat these hooks for lunch if still around.
wait, we can become mods through donations - so i can be a mod? Originally Posted by cr76
Sure technically anyone can become a mod of sorts for the low low cost of $350/quarter or thereabouts. That gets you your own clubhouse forum where you're the king of the castle. You can name it anything you like, invite in/out anyone you want, and can even put "Mod" in your custom user name. Whispers did it for years before his finally went tits up.

You even get some shiny new buttons to play with to edit posts and such within your forum. Inside of there you're free to rule with an iron fist! Site rules still apply though where the nuclear and forbidden stuff is concerned.

Also, most go defunct after awhile due to lack of enough people participating. It's harder than people think to get enough critical mass to perpetuate itself.

Contact websupport@eccie.net for more info. You too can be a GOD...er, I mean Mod! It's a click away!

p.s. What it does not get you is a seat at the table (i.e. any access to modtardville) nor any special privileges or authority outside of your own little fiefdom.

• cr76
  • 12-16-2015, 05:43 PM
Sure technically anyone can become a mod of sorts for the low low cost of $350/quarter or thereabouts. That gets you your own clubhouse forum where you're the king of the castle. You can name it anything you like, invite in/out anyone you want, and can even put "Mod" in your custom user name. Whispers did it for years before his finally went tits up.

You even get some shiny new buttons to play with to edit posts and such within your forum. Inside of there you're free to rule with an iron fist! Site rules still apply though where the nuclear and forbidden stuff is concerned.

Also, most go defunct after awhile due to lack of enough people participating. It's harder than people think to get enough critical mass to perpetuate itself.

Contact websupport@eccie.net for more info. You too can be a GOD...er, I mean Mod! It's a click away!

p.s. What it does not get you is a seat at the table (i.e. any access to modtardville) nor any special privileges or authority outside of your own little fiefdom.

Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
but i still get to put MOD in my name??
Desperation
5 levels of forums?
Open forums,
private forums(mens lounge/powder room),
purchased forums,
Admin forums (modtardville and adminville) and now
restricted forums infoshare/SpiderHole.
Back to the original topic... not that one, the other one.
Is Wakeup a mod?
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat

Now the question is: if Wakeup is a mod, what type of forum is he a moderator of?

I have...if you mean me, I have neither insinuated that I have, nor actually bought any forums on this site...I'm not a moderator of a Club House forum. dh is correct that I have a monetary investment in this site, and that I'd like to protect it, but that has nothing to do with me being a moderator...
do you really think your investing in the site had nothing to do with you being a mod? That's very naive, so out of character for you. You say you did not purchase a forum. Which means someone else bought it and didn't want to bother with moderating it so they appointed you to do it.

Again, you'll just have to deal with the fact that I'm an appointed mod...or not...there's one person who you can appeal that decision to, would you like the contact info? Originally Posted by Wakeup
So you are an appointed mod, I remember DG's thread announcing your ascension. I thought it was a joke. I thought you were posing as DG to self promote yourself. No fucking way could I ever imagine anyone in their right mind making you a mod. That was about a year ago, right? DG's been gone about a year?
So now we see different forums which means different mods.
Just how much access do you have?
Can you point others for guideline violations? Or do you RTM like I do?
Can you sit down and buy Ike a beer in Modville? Or are you locked out like I am?
You may be a mod by name and function, but without access to the treehouse, you're just another face in the crowd, like I am.
Wakeup's a mod. Grumps has been banned. Deal with it.
Oh my FUCKING GOD, have you no life? The fact that you'd try to admonish someone else as a TROLL, because you are being one also. Good to see hypocrisy live and well..
Oh my FUCKING GOD, have you no life? The fact that you'd try to admonish someone else as a TROLL, because you are being one also. Good to see hypocrisy live and well.. Originally Posted by Hottentot Venus
Hey... Post a pic of your left Boobie...then I can sleep well...
[/COLOR]
Now the question is: if Wakeup is a mod, what type of forum is he a moderator of?

So you are an appointed mod, I remember DG's thread announcing your ascension. I thought it was a joke. I thought you were posing as DG to self promote yourself. No fucking way could I ever imagine anyone in their right mind making you a mod. That was about a year ago, right? DG's been gone about a year?
So now we see different forums which means different mods.
Just how much access do you have?
Can you point others for guideline violations? Or do you RTM like I do?
Can you sit down and buy Ike a beer in Modville? Or are you locked out like I am?
You may be a mod by name and function, but without access to the treehouse, you're just another face in the crowd, like I am.
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Holy Tebow like what tha shit why do you care ? does it really fucking matter we keep telling you he is a mod you not understanding is obviously the problem...

Btw they have been looking for you all day !!

Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
I have got to say that is the funniest fucking thing I have heard in a long time.
How much of a sad sack do you have to be to pay to say you are a Mod.

Now that I think about it......
Oh sweet Tebow I am stopping there this is to sad to even joke about.
There are a number of Club House forums. I am not at liberty to discuss them. They are private and thus the content stays in that forum. Spice stated it correctly for the most part. He errored in one regard. All general forum guidelines apply in Club House forums. London Rayne made the mistake of thincking that she could mimic another restricted forum. She was pissed to find out otherwise.

The purchaser of a Club House forum can make anyone a modtard in that forum.
^^^

So... The site owner.. Can do whatever he pleases? I am just asking.
duh